Elite indicators :) - page 128

mladen:
ValeoFX

Upload it to rapidshare (here : RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting ) and then post a link to that upload. Just use some cryptic name for the upload. Then, we shall somehow transfer it here for the rest of the members. OK?

regards

mladen

Many thanks, Mladen.

The link is here:

Download Link: Click here to download file:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

MD5: 932716859731DA07E174CE51B608CB30

That is a good question indeed

It seems that all that is really worth is rather old (sort of speaking) Even polynomial fit is "one of the oldest games in town" (the model itself exist for a long, long time) I am somewhere in the 1970ies right now (going back not forward, just to make it clear of the direction )

Smoothing used by Jurik and Ehlers are no exception : Ehlers is simply applying what he knows as an electronics engineer to making indicators (the methods he is using are widely used in electronics) Similar goes to Jurik. Novelties in smoothing are very, very rare ...

What is not done (or is not done properly in a lot of cases when code is posted without any checking and any further understanding what does it do) and what I think should be done are the practical applications of a million mathematical models to technical analysis. That is what I was referring to as making indicators "1% better". We should accumulate those "1%" and after accumulating enough of them we are going to be at least 0.5% more sure of the outcome (anegdotical, I know, but I think that everyone understands what do I mean by this)

regards

mladen

biddick:
I think, we see new smoothing techniques (Jurik and Ehlers work) and some indicator combinations in the 90's and begining of 2000's for the technical indicators.So what is new for the technical indicators Mladen ? By the way I like some of Igorad Polyfit indicators.

Mladen ,

You may like this ebook RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Thanks ValeoFX and biddick for posting docs.

This will make for interesting reading no doubt.

Am a fan of STC.

Cheers, Snow.

biddick,

I like it :):)

Thank you

regards

mladen

biddick:
Mladen , You may like this ebook RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Sidus bago indicator do not refresh

Hello,

In the last three days, I have a look at the sidus bago indicator. But the version that I use do not refresh. Maybe a member of this forum can share a version who refresh automatic, or if not, it would be very friendly, if someone can take a look at the code to find the bug. In every case, thanks for your effort.

Patona

Files:

Mladen / others

Good day to you,

Could you kindly look at the following indicator, to see if it is possible to have the signal generated via Jurik filtered RSI and Stoch.The indicator was developed to attempt to identify possible swing opportunities.

The indicator currently reads off standard RSI, MACD and Stoch. It would be interesting to see how it performs when reading Jurik filtered RSI and Stoch - I do not know if there is a Jurik filtered MACD as well?

Could you kindly have a look and see if this can be done?

Again, thank you in advance for always assisting. It is appreciated.

patona:
Hello,

In the last three days, I have a look at the sidus bago indicator. But the version that I use do not refresh. Maybe a member of this forum can share a version who refresh automatic, or if not, it would be very friendly, if someone can take a look at the code to find the bug. In every case, thanks for your effort.

Patona

Have you seen this version Mladen fixed, may be the same. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

post 1204

Hello mrtools,

thank`s for your answer. Yes, I` ve seen and loaded before, but he brings differtent signals. I`ve looked with my amateurish eyes into the the code. For me it is differnt. But I`am not a criteria for codes.

Patona

patona,

sidus_v2 and sidus bago are the same (only the default parameters are different) They both have the same problem and when that coding problem is corrected, it becomes what is posted on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/generalbut then it does not give "signals" it was supposed to give in version 2 and sidus bago version

Just in order to avoid disappointment with the "new performance" of the sidus indicator, I would like to remind you of 20-50 double smoothed ema combination on 1 hour EURUSD chart
regards

mladen

Files:
dsema.gif  30 kb
Reason: