Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1017

Upgraded high low median indicator : high_low_median_mtf_2.mq4

Hi Mr tools/Mr mladen .Could you please add to display arrow and line on the price chart for TheSecret Macd_ADX_A-1_Alert from post number 10097 Page 1010 (second request)

many thanks

Upgraded MACD mirror indicator too : macd_mirror_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

iGoR:
Very long time... I became grey and have a very long beard PS. Nice to see that you still help so many people

Dear Igor,

warmly welcome back to TSD.....,members here still had not forgotten you but may be you want,they do so .we feel nice to have you here in between us,i hope we will be see you here often,you got back at the occasion when TSD is going start its new life style with very attractive,kind and favorable way for all members,so we will be feel more joy and pleasure with new circumstances, along with you.................as for your becoming GREY WITH LONG BREAD .....you are not alone the one,mostly here with same attributes...for your satisfaction,see at this post Questions about elite and advanced section itemspost 228........and long grey/white bread proves,you are more mature,responsible,genius and sober person....and it is not bad.......and yes,boss MLADEN is helping and guiding us so kindly and nice way,no other can.....PRIDE of TSD.....may be he was the man,don't know run out from the floor....lol....with excuses to all....thanks

regards

mntiwana

Dear Igor,

mistakenly written bread at some places,in place beard,

iGoR:
Very long time... I became grey and have a very long beard PS. Nice to see that you still help so many people

Welcome back, Gandalf... :2

Upgraded (much shorter code) GMMA : gmma_short_v1_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

Upgraded LeMan trend too : lemantrend_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

Upgraded "kwan" indicator (multi time frame version with alerts) : kwan_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Multi time frame version of smoothed RSI (histogram version) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page66

Files:
srsi_histo.png  122 kb
Reason: