Merci de votre patience

jean-francois

celte83:
Wow ! So I dont understand where is my problem. And I am not drunk. Not yet

Thanks Mladen

Merci de votre patience

jean-francois

jean-francois

FXCM sometimes goes offline on weekends. If it is offline, then it can not update higher time frame data and then you may experience some problems in multi time frame

mladen:
FXCM sometimes goes offline on weekends. If it is offline, then it can not update higher time frame data and then you may experience some problems in multi time frame

Bonjour,

Yes FXCM is offline here. And only higher time frame data dont work well.

So I see monday

Thanks so much Mladen

jf

mladen:
MISI1 You can not use that indicator from an EA (because it depends on the pressed buttons)

THANK YOU REPLY MLADEN!

POSSIBLE add more function ? extern bool M1 = true

extern bool M5 = true

extern bool M15 = true

and etc... ?

MISI1:
THANK YOU REPLY MLADEN!

POSSIBLE add more function ? extern bool M1 = true

extern bool M5 = true

extern bool M15 = true

and etc... ?

MISI1

That would just make that indicator more complicated for users, and the purpose of that indicator was to make it as simple as it can get for the users. Why wold we then need buttons (that are totally user orientated) if we would duplicate the buttons with those boolean parameters?

Why don't you simply use the iDeMarker() function instead of trying to use the all time frame DeMarker() indicator? It would be much simpler

mladen:
MISI1

That would just make that indicator more complicated for users, and the purpose of that indicator was to make it as simple as it can get for the users. Why wold we then need buttons (that are totally user orientated) if we would duplicate the buttons with those boolean parameters?

Why don't you simply use the iDeMarker() function instead of trying to use the all time frame DeMarker() indicator? It would be much simpler

Will there be more all time frame series indicators?

nbtrading:
Will there be more all time frame series indicators?

Yes, there will be more of the all time frame series (but for the separate window, just those that are normalized in same ranges, otherwise they can not be placed in the same window without deformation)

Upgraded MaxMin bands (made more user friendly and optimized the code - shorter code) : maxminbands_mtf_2.mq4

Does anyone know of an MTF version of S-Stochtrend.mq4? Could anyone make one? Thanks, Randy

rcbarlow:
Does anyone know of an MTF version of S-Stochtrend.mq4? Could anyone make one? Thanks, Randy

rcbarlow

Vertical lines (signals) in that indicator are repainting

Be careful with it

Reason: