Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1015

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame version of DSS of LWMA (version with alerts too) : dss_of_lwma__alerts_amp_mtf_2.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

I have a problem with the enclosed Projection Bands indicator.

It's the only indicator I use as MTF, in one MT4 version it works without any problem, in the other it completely freezes MT4.

Both are build 670 ....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
I have a problem with the enclosed Projection Bands indicator.

It's the only indicator I use as MTF, in one MT4 version it works without any problem, in the other it completely freezes MT4.

Both are build 670 ....

Wulong

You mean you are trying to execute it on build 670?

If yeas, that might be a problem, since, as far as I remember, that indicator is built using higher build - and trying to execute ex4 compiled with higher build can cause problems on lower build

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Ok, I will try it with another build ...thanks !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Ok, I will try it with another build ...thanks !

Any result?

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

No, I haven't had time yet. I also do not know what's the latest build and how to get hold of the terminal-exe file.

The terminal that crashes when I want to load my 'Pb template' on it, does work with Projection Bands.

It has a M1 tpl with 4 of them, a M5 tpl with one and a M15 with two, all in MTF mode.

But that Pb template that causes a crash is a M1 template with 7 Projection Bands and some of them are H4.

I already had noticed that applying for instance a weekly PB on a M1 chart, slows down my PC, so I got rid of that one....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
No, I haven't had time yet. I also do not know what's the latest build and how to get hold of the terminal-exe file.

The terminal that crashes when I want to load my 'Pb template' on it, does work with Projection Bands.

It has a M1 tpl with 4 of them, a M5 tpl with one and a M15 with two, all in MTF mode.

But that Pb template that causes a crash is a M1 template with 7 Projection Bands and some of them are H4.

I already had noticed that applying for instance a weekly PB on a M1 chart, slows down my PC, so I got rid of that one....

Wullong

If you use a weekly time frame on a 1 minute chart, then the indicator must calculate roughly 20.000 bars on each tick (current bar + the previous bar - in case that it just closed). It is not recommended to use very high time frames on very low time frame charts

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Is there any such as thing (indicator) like MTF TMA bands that do not repaint?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:
Is there any such as thing (indicator) like MTF TMA bands that do not repaint?

alpine4133

Take any Keltner channel in which you can choose the type of average for the middle line, choose LWMA (linear weighted moving average) and there you go. That is a non repainting version of centered TMA (since only the centered TMA repaints - regular TMA (triangular moving average) does not repaint)

If you are looking for bands that use regular TMA, you can use the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page26

fxloser007
fxloser007  

can someone plz make MTF for these 4 indicators??? TF 1m 5m 15m 30mint 1h 4h daily weekly monthly