Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1015

alpine4133:
Is there any such as thing (indicator) like MTF TMA bands that do not repaint?

alpine4133

Take any Keltner channel in which you can choose the type of average for the middle line, choose LWMA (linear weighted moving average) and there you go. That is a non repainting version of centered TMA (since only the centered TMA repaints - regular TMA (triangular moving average) does not repaint)

If you are looking for bands that use regular TMA, you can use the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page26

can someone plz make MTF for these 4 indicators??? TF 1m 5m 15m 30mint 1h 4h daily weekly monthly

fxloser007:
can someone plz make MTF for these 4 indicators??? TF 1m 5m 15m 30mint 1h 4h daily weekly monthly

Since all those are decompiled codes, for start, use this heiken ashi : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed 1.01 mtf nmc.mq4

Hi Mr tools .Could you please add to display arrow and line on the price chart for TheSecret Macd_ADX_A-1_Alert from post number 10097 Page 1010

many thanks

Upgraded volatility quality zero line (multi time frame version with alerts) : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_mtf_alert_2.mq4

mladen:
Since all those are decompiled codes, for start, use this heiken ashi : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed 1.01 mtf nmc.mq4

thankx for sharing sir but this is not the same Haiken ashi indicator as i have attached

Fxloser007, is this indicator closer to the one you have?

fxloser007:
thankx for sharing sir but this is not the same Haiken ashi indicator as i have attached

It can not be that same since it has a coding error in the way it is calculated (it was cleared the long time ago why) and it is lacking one side of the wick all the time. The difference comes exclusively from that coding error that someone somewhere made at the begining

Hi mladen

if can make this indi MTF,I want to see M1 ,M5 and other TF

kind Regards.

Files:

blueface:
Hi mladen

if can make this indi MTF,I want to see M1 ,M5 and other TF

kind Regards.

blueface

if you have the original source code (non-decompiled) then pleas post that code so it can be checked

Reason: