Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1008

William Snyder
William Snyder  
blueface:
Hi mrtools

Does this Forex Millonaire mtf indi repainting?

Kind Regards.

Hi Blueface, far as I can tell no repainting.

ps) but from my testing the alerts don't seem to be working correctly, so cleaned the code a bit and added our alerts, so far seems better, still need to have the t3 cci indictor for this to work.

spacejockey
spacejockey  
mrtools:
Hi Blueface, far as I can tell no repainting. ps) but from my testing the alerts don't seem to be working correctly, so cleaned the code a bit and added our alerts, so far seems better, still need to have the t3 cci indictor for this to work.

Hi mrtools

OK,I see,thx a lot.

Regards.

redrose
redrose  

Mr , tools Could you make this indicator to display all timeframe dashboard to see the signal from my earlier request

4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas

many thanks for your help .

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

An addition to the "all time frame" series of indicators : All time frame DeMarker : all_time_frame_demarker.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And one more in a series - all time frame money flow index (adjusted and adapted for the latest builds of new metatrader 4) : all_time_frame_mfi.ex4

del10
del10  

same time if change TF is Color changes

I want a color that does not change whether to change TF or closing

i ues 5TF

William Snyder
William Snyder  
del10:
same time if change TF is Color changes

I want a color that does not change whether to change TF or closing

i ues 5TF

Del10, would need the original code for that indicator, the one posted is a decompiled version.

redrose
redrose  

Hi , Mr tools

I would like request to add this indicator as to display all timeframe arrow up down on the right corner with choice of required time and display in arrow with text price on close candle . Thanks in advance

del10
del10  
mrtools:
Del10, would need the original code for that indicator, the one posted is a decompiled version.

thank you mrtools

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
del10:
thank you mrtools

del10

That (the mq4 file) is still a decompiled code