Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 47

hobbit:
I am looking for an indicator that will draw horizontal lines on a chart for highs/lows of previous year, month, week and day to use for support and resistance levels. Also if possible to draw lines for current year, month and week. I have found some that draw channels for some of these but I want just horizontal lines. Does this exist and if not is it possible to make this?

Thanks,

hobbit

hi

this gives h/l for custom period ihope it help

regards

Files:

Well...Almost...

shamstec@hotmail.com:
hi

this gives h/l for custom period ihope it help

regards

Thanks for the indicator. It almost does what I want. It does everything I'm looking for except it won't draw more than one set of h/l lines per chart. For example if I want to draw monthly,weekly and daily h/l levels on the same chart at the same time. Does anyone know if there is a way to change this?

hobbit

hobbit:
Thanks for the indicator. It almost does what I want. It does everything I'm looking for except it won't draw more than one set of h/l lines per chart. For example if I want to draw monthly,weekly and daily h/l levels on the same chart at the same time. Does anyone know if there is a way to change this? hobbit

i'll search then back

hope i cd get it for u

hi hobbit

here u go

hope it's what u need

regards

Files:

Very nice Indicator

I agree with Hobbit. Good job Cja!

somebody said

somebody said in this thread before that it is the nature of all multi time frame indicators to repaint

say your on a one minute chart and the price is going up and the 5 min mtf indicator bar was also positive but then the price takes a sharp turn my question now will the previous bars or line on the 5 min mtf repaint or once the five min bar closes on the 1 min chart it is close forever the

thanks

This mtf does not seem to work correctly, when loaded it does not always display unless you change the period, then it does not show the zigzag correctly on changing tf, can anyone fix it please?

increase:
This mtf does not seem to work correctly, when loaded it does not always display unless you change the period, then it does not show the zigzag correctly on changing tf, can anyone fix it please?

Fixed it I think!

looks like A PAINT JOB

looks like A PAINT JOB

SEE PREVIOS POST PIC aaa

Files:
aaaaa.gif  27 kb

this one repaints

Do all the mtf repaints ?? this one does

Files:
aaa.gif  25 kb
aaaaa.gif  27 kb
Reason: