Scalping systems - page 8

cs6326th:
I'm newbie . What is scalping ? please example .

I search "scalping" on this forum. It has many thread about scalping EA. but It's not work I want to know scalping concept for develop my EA.

Thanks

Hi cs6326th.

Take a look here Scalping

cattus

Simple forex scalping strategy

I found one of the better scalping strategies is to set up a 5 minute chart with 10 and 20 EMAs and a 60 SMA. Then as a small trend emerges, look to buy when price pulls back to the 20 ema on an uptrend and sell when price pulls up to the 20 in a downtrend. I keep an eye on the 1 minute chart to see if the trend looks like it's reversing. These do not have to be strong up or down trades. This technique also works good in a ranging market. There are lots of great forex trading strategies out there, you just need to keep it simple and use the ones that you feel comfortable with.

HI andrew

thanks for positing.

few questions :

- are U working with MT4

- what is time frame U are using ?

- can U post here your tpl (If you work with MT4)

Kind regards

jer

easttech:
I found one of the better scalping strategies is to set up a 5 minute chart with 10 and 20 EMAs and a 60 SMA. Then as a small trend emerges, look to buy when price pulls back to the 20 ema on an uptrend and sell when price pulls up to the 20 in a downtrend. I keep an eye on the 1 minute chart to see if the trend looks like it's reversing. These do not have to be strong up or down trades. This technique also works good in a ranging market. There are lots of great forex trading strategies out there, you just need to keep it simple and use the ones that you feel comfortable with.

tpl

Hi Sir

Nice method/ congratulations

if U are working with MT4, could U post here your tpl

with attached indicators

Kr

jer

droesparky:
Ok here it is and if you wanna try the wannaB then I suggest a demo account for starters. I am still testing it.

5 min chart.

there are 12 WMAs, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, (make these one color)

15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 (Make these one color)

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

entry is when price closes on the opposite side of the MAs. (shown with a red line)

and stock crossed in proper directions, I like it best when there is decent sepreration of the stoch lines.

there are two suggestions for stops

one is the opposite end of the candle that closed outside the MAs. (shown with a green line)

two is the last high or low on the 5 min chart. (also shown with a green line)

target is the distiance between the entry point and the last high or low. (note the small blue lines showing this)

Tpl adaptation for M5 scalping

Hi

see enclosed a video of tpl adaptation of you with a customed

adx

(click on link for video)

12/14/2007 01:26

If U need it just post me message i will post tpl

Kind regards

jerome

droesparky:
Ok here it is and if you wanna try the wannaB then I suggest a demo account for starters. I am still testing it.

5 min chart.

there are 12 WMAs, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, (make these one color)

15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 (Make these one color)

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

entry is when price closes on the opposite side of the MAs. (shown with a red line)

and stock crossed in proper directions, I like it best when there is decent sepreration of the stoch lines.

there are two suggestions for stops

one is the opposite end of the candle that closed outside the MAs. (shown with a green line)

two is the last high or low on the 5 min chart. (also shown with a green line)

target is the distiance between the entry point and the last high or low. (note the small blue lines showing this)

Please post your template and indicators...thanks

zifx25000:
Hi

adx

Kind regards

jerome

zifx25000:
Hi

adx

Kind regards

jerome

link is not working

Is anyone still giving the WB a chance?

I havent found much to improve on the wannabe rainbow.

Ive added a couple indicators and have done alittle bottom and top picking .

this part is mostly from big bears thread and its really great when the market is ranging back and forth.

Files:

Well I can enter a trade and exit it minutes later with oanda, north finance, and fxsol. not sure what the big deal about scalping is.

Most of the trades I take are on at least a 5 min chart which you can be in a trade from minutes to and hour or so on.

If you use the WB on a 15 min or and hr chart the time expands.

hi

interbankfx is good for scalping

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: