Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1209

can someone please make this indicator to mtf

thanx

Files:

can someone please help with this problem, when i put couple indicators on mt4 chart it doesn't show it

for example this two indicators in attach, i put it on chart but i can't see the line that it's supposed to be, on other mt4 chart on other computer it works, is something that i need to change in my platform, why is this problem??

fxprogramer:

can someone please help with this problem, when i put couple indicators on mt4 chart it doesn't show it

for example this two indicators in attach, i put it on chart but i can't see the line that it's supposed to be, on other mt4 chart on other computer it works, is something that i need to change in my platform, why is this problem??

Check here : metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix

can someone please make this indicator to mtf, thanx

fxprogramer:

can someone please make this indicator to mtf, thanx

Multi time frame version

Mladen Rakic:
Multi time frame version

thnx, it's great

Mladen could help me with this other indicator, could do it mtf version

Thank you

Files:

rohness:

Mladen could help me with this other indicator, could do it mtf version

Thank you

Rohness, would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled.

Cyclesurfer:

Rohness, would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled.

but, I can run the indicator without problem in the mt4, I even see the programming codes in the metaeditor,

I'm just asking for a new mtf version,

I'm sorry, but I do not understand, why can not compiled?,

what do you mean?, can you explain?

rohness: but, I can run the indicator without problem in the mt4, I even see the programming codes in the metaeditor, I'm just asking for a new mtf version, I'm sorry, but I do not understand, why can not compiled?, what do you mean?, can you explain?

He means that the code you have provided is not the authors original source code, but the results of illegal reverse engineering (decompiling) of an executable ("ex4" file). It even states that in your file itself:

// Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1

The decompilation results in something that can be compiled again and is somewhat readable as "code", but is not very human readable, in order for its functionality to be understood and changes to be made.

Irrespective of those limitations, decompiled code is stollen and illegal code and such practices are not tolerated in any way by MetaQuotes, this site, this forum nor by its community, especially the developers.

So, if you don't want to get banned by the moderators, NEVER EVER again present or upload any decompiled source code here.

Reason: