Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1117

Pava:
there are plenty of zigzag indicators with history...just find one and you will see that looking for it is just a waste of time...

but please, if you have a indicator of this type, with the conditions of previous post, please, let me know (ZIGZAG, cycle identifier...)

Cycle identifier with history is not the same that i said because some history dissapear. I dont discuss the principle behind of this indicators. 

Only how change code for the previous questions.

Thank you very much for your reply!! 

messi86:

but please, if you have a indicator of this type, with the conditions of previous post, please, let me know (ZIGZAG, cycle identifier...)

Cycle identifier with history is not the same that i said because some history dissapear. I dont discuss the principle behind of this indicators. 

Only how change code for the previous questions.

here...check this out... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10650

Author of this indicator called it "trading TOOL"...

Pava:

here...check this out... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10650

Author of this indicator called it "trading TOOL"...

Please, it is possible convert this indicator to MTF.

Also, if possible, could we have an average trend of all time frames? The idea is to have a single trend, that come to be the overall result of the trend of each time frame..

Thanks in advance..

Files:

gusdlc:

Please, it is possible convert this indicator to MTF.

Also, if possible, could we have an average trend of all time frames? The idea is to have a single trend, that come to be the overall result of the trend of each time frame..

Thanks in advance..

Here is the multi time frame version

As of all time frames : it can not be done historically unless you always use only 1 minute charts. It can be done for the current bar though

Files:

mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version

As of all time frames : it can not be done historically unless you always use only 1 minute charts. It can be done for the current bar though

Thanks so much for the indicator mladen!

Newest version of multi time frame rsi adaptive macd (with 7 types of filters) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page91

mladen:

koplak

There is already a multi time frame version of SMI with alerts added at this same thread (this indicator :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
blau-smi-_-mtf-alerts.mq4 )

Hi to all members and friends 

could anybody help me to find the indicator in the below of pic

i want the dotted and signal line , Mr mladen the indicator that you offer, unfortunately not running in my metatrader 

i have the stochastic_momentum_index indicator but i can`t find signal line

thanx

Good Luck  

Files:
euraud01.png  62 kb

SiamakMaboudian:

Hi to all members and friends 

could anybody help me to find the indicator in the below of pic

i want the dotted and signal line , Mr mladen the indicator that you offer, unfortunately not running in my metatrader 

i have the stochastic_momentum_index indicator but i can`t find signal line

thanx

Good Luck  

Those are two indicators there (and I did not post that picture nor did I offer it)

The swami stochastic is what makes the colored background. The other is probably some of the double smoothed stochastic indicator that has been modified not to show the name. They are not the same and there is no signal line in that. Latest version of swami stochastic attached at this post

Files:

can anyone help me to make a MTF version for this indicators, thx
Files:
Reason: