Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1110

Multi time frame T3 trix x 2 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page40

indicator Monitoring
Files:
0OCT1.jpg  208 kb

indicator Monitoring

indicator Monitoring

Mladen or MrTools,

Would you please convert the attached indicator to MTF? Oh, and please add push notification too.

Or could you suggest something better that has already been MTF?

Regards,

Files:

wolf300:

mrtools,

forgot to ask, if a version of rsi (mtf) divergence indicator is possible where the closed candles are showing divergence,

not highs and lows?

mrtools,

I hope you are not picking "special people" too, to help and ignore many, even if they a ask friendly and polite for help.

I recognize in the last few months, that this forum changed to a negative side. People who are female and pretty or guys who hardcore crawl in butts get everything they want quickly, while others are just being ignored.

Lets face it, ten years with ten thousand indicators are to much for the strongest minds.

But anyway, I appreciate everything we (not coders, but dreamers) got from here. (just telling before the well known defender jumps on my back and kills me)

Ok, I changed  your "rsi_divergence_v2.01_alerts" by myself.

Changed all highs and lows to close and candle counts both to 4.

Now I get those divergence alerts, which were missing because the indi used highs and lows.

I think the full M15 without the wicks (market noice) is more importand than including the wicks.

You can see it by yourself if you go through some divergences (but not occured) in the past.

So that part is better and I am happy with that.

But what I can`t see and understand (indi code) is, why sometimes very good divergences (classic and hidden)

are shown and sometimes just not ???

What is to change in code ? Troughs and peaks count? Or something else?

Can you tell me please?

There must be a reason non-coders do not see, because it is not a single divergence indi (mtf or not) to find, which works accurate ALL the time.....mmhh.

(To all the haters, fighters out there, your opinion is not from interest, so keep it to yourself, this forum got enough trolls) 

Mladen or MrTools,

Is that possible to make a MTF version of attached indicator please ???

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Files:

dimitri1:

Mladen or MrTools,

Is that possible to make a MTF version of attached indicator please ???

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

Use some of the fractals adjustable periods that are already multi time frame and can do the asymmetric fractals (even though I am not sure what is the good or bad point of having them asymmetrical)

wolf300:

mrtools,

I hope you are not picking "special people" too, to help and ignore many, even if they a ask friendly and polite for help.

I recognize in the last few months, that this forum changed to a negative side. People who are female and pretty or guys who hardcore crawl in butts get everything they want quickly, while others are just being ignored.

Lets face it, ten years with ten thousand indicators are to much for the strongest minds.

But anyway, I appreciate everything we (not coders, but dreamers) got from here. (just telling before the well known defender jumps on my back and kills me)

Ok, I changed  your "rsi_divergence_v2.01_alerts" by myself.

Changed all highs and lows to close and candle counts both to 4.

Now I get those divergence alerts, which were missing because the indi used highs and lows.

I think the full M15 without the wicks (market noice) is more importand than including the wicks.

You can see it by yourself if you go through some divergences (but not occured) in the past.

So that part is better and I am happy with that.

But what I can`t see and understand (indi code) is, why sometimes very good divergences (classic and hidden)

are shown and sometimes just not ???

What is to change in code ? Troughs and peaks count? Or something else?

Can you tell me please?

There must be a reason non-coders do not see, because it is not a single divergence indi (mtf or not) to find, which works accurate ALL the time.....mmhh.

(To all the haters, fighters out there, your opinion is not from interest, so keep it to yourself, this forum got enough trolls) 

Divergences are identified using extremes. If the extremes are not on the same place (mathematically same place not "visually" that is so easy for the human naked eye to identify) then there is no divergence either. That is the problem No. 1 of divergence : divergence is all about approximation and generalization at which the PC is bad and humans are good, and that is why there is no good divergence code anywhere (and there will be none for quite some time)

mladen:
Divergences are identified using extremes. If the extremes are not on the same place (mathematically same place not "visually" that is so easy for the human naked eye to identify) then there is no divergence either. That is the problem No. 1 of divergence : divergence is all about approximation and generalization at which the PC is bad and humans are good, and that is why there is no good divergence code anywhere (and there will be none for quite some time)
I won't let something minuscule like that to get in the way of me becoming rich...will use divergence anyway!

mladen:

Dimitri

Use some of the fractals adjustable periods that are already multi time frame and can do the asymmetric fractals (even though I am not sure what is the good or bad point of having them asymmetrical)

Mladen , thank you for your kind reply. Could you please suggest me one reliable indicator for this ???

Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Reason: