Errors, bugs, questions - page 586

That's how I researched it... 3 parameters through ChartIndicatorAdd. 2 parameters through the library. The third one is added inside. The same ChartIndicatorAdd function is used. So I have everything written correctly, but it won't place the indicator.

ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,f_h);

cc.IndicatorAdd(0,f_h);

Karlson:

That's how I researched it... 3 parameters through ChartIndicatorAdd. 2 parameters through the library. The third one is added inside. The same ChartIndicatorAdd function is used. So I have everything written correctly, but it won't place the indicator.

Watch what kind of indicator and what happens directly at the time of execution. Did you run it through the debugger?

If there is no error in the call, I want to suggest that the check does not go through.

//checking (проверка корректности идентификатора графика)
   if(m_chart_id<=0) return(false);

The assumption is because at the time of class initialization the ID is set to -1 (if not overridden there will be problems)

CChart::CChart()
  {
//--- initialize protected data
   m_chart_id=-1;
  }

uncleVic:
Using the library requires 2 parameters. Chart and subwindow.
I apologise for the inaccuracy. Here I meant the CIndicator class.

Interesting:
You need to look at what kind of inductor and what's going on at the moment of execution. Have you run it through the debugger?

I may have forgotten:

cc.Attach();

uncleVic:

Might have forgotten:

Yes, apparently ID = -1 and Attach has not been completed.

TheXpert:

The following code:

Calls the constructor for label each time the function is called.

Thanks for the message, a fix will be released in an upcoming build.

Interesting:
Yes, it looks like ID = -1 and Attach was not executed.

Thank you.

Attach() is really missing, as is Refresh in the case of Bid() .I didn't find it in the documentation, maybe I'll find it in the examples.

int f_h=iFractals(_Symbol,_Period);

cc.Attach(ChartID());
    cc.IndicatorAdd(0,f_h); 

It works.

Karlson:

Thank you. I'll check it tonight.

Graph ID 0.Current.

Attach() is really missing, as is Refresh in the case of Bid() .I didn't find it in the documentation, maybe I can find it in the examples.

1. it makes no difference, the chasing won't work anyway (if I were the developer, I would check for exceeding the maximum limit).

2. List of class methods and events

Properties

Attach

Binds the chart to an instance of the class.

If this isn't a direct reference, it's at least an obvious hint.

PS

I recommend to attach the indicator and attack the chart in the initialization block (with an explicit check of handler disability and success of the attack).

Draw an indicator in the working block, with checking for handicap of the handle and subwindow value exceeding the allowable limit.

Interesting:

If this is not a direct indication, it is at least an obvious hint.

I confined myself to reading the necessary methods directly, because it usually says what needs to be done beforehand...

In general, I'm just researching what it is, what it's for and where to sew it on.

Good afternoon.

I have lost the ability to stop at a breakpoint.
After pressing debug button, the process starts and immediately stops.
Can't stop even in init function.
It equally fails to work with Expert Advisors and indulators, even those from the standard package.

And strangely enough, debug was working fine right after it was installed.
I have the latest version of mt5 and windows 7.

Who can help?

Reason: