Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1055

rorz:

​Hi mladen

I have downloaded this indicator,but many error in the code ,could you fix that,thanks

no,it is working well with me,possibly you have some other ver installed than you referencing.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_12.png  43 kb
1_17.png  185 kb

mntiwana:

no,it is working well with me,possibly you have some other ver installed than you referencing.

regards

thanks ,i solved it ,it's unicode issue of plaform

when i change the system non-unicode support by english ,this code work fine ,but i have some other non-uncode indicator don't support by the english . i'm cring ..

Mr M

Mr T

Can you add a option to change color to this indicator

A color for monthly and a different color for weekly

Thanks

Files:

Mr Tool help me.,please check why his script error., script combined when making a sell and make a buy limit also below

R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

Can you add a option to change color to this indicator

A color for monthly and a different color for weekly

Thanks

R Khan

Added an option to set the color (you chose which color should it use) : q-open-line_1_1.mq4

Files:

zanuar:
Mr Tool help me.,please check why his script error., script combined when making a sell and make a buy limit also below

azanur

Try it out now (no compiler errors any more) : 2_shot_sell_-_buylimit_scalping_op_bnyak__1.mq4

Mr M

Perfect

Appreciate it

Thanks

mladen:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators And here is this one too : s_p_mony__alerts_1.01_mtf.mq4

Hi sir i am mony

Thankyou sir Thanks A Lot for change S P mony + alerts 1.01 in to mtf

Sir i have a s_p_supertrend_mtf.mq4

can you add sir

SoundAllert and Popup Message

like ............ s_p_mony__alerts_1.01_mtf.mq4 please set sound and popup message allert after conformation of buy or sell not current still open bar sir

s_p_supertrend_mtf.mq4 s_p_mony__alerts_1.01_mtf.mq4

mony:
Sir i have a s_p_supertrend_mtf.mq4

can you add sir

SoundAllert and Popup Message

like ............ s_p_mony__alerts_1.01_mtf.mq4 please set sound and popup message allert after conformation of buy or sell not current still open bar sir

s_p_supertrend_mtf.mq4 s_p_mony__alerts_1.01_mtf.mq4

mony

What does the " after conformation of buy or sell not current still open bar" mean?

Reason: