Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 991

mladen:
iwosch Did you try using some of the regular rsi indicators with alerts and arrows? The only difference between Wilders RSI and built in RSI is that built in rsi has a bug for period 1 (Wilders RSI solved that) - but since period 1 for rsi is almost never used, there will be no difference in 99.99% of cases

Hello Mladen, I think that there is difference, I found this explanation:

In RSI, RS uses a simple average of the up and down closes. In Wilder's RSI, RS uses Wilder's smoothing which is a different form of exponential averaging.

Wilder's smoothing = Previous MA value + (1/n periods * (Close - Previous MA))

Is it right please or not? Thks

Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Terry Toede:
Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? Thanks in advance.

Terry Toede, that indicator is actually an Hull moving average in the separate window that could repaint, so have this nrp version of Hull with no repaint and added mtf.

mrtools:
Terry Toede, that indicator is actually an Hull moving average in the separate window that could repaint, so have this nrp version of Hull with no repaint and added mtf.

mrtools,

The indicator worked exactly as expected.

Thank you so so much...

Cheers,

Hello,

Please, is it possible to fix this indicator attached, it shows 12 errors.

Many thanks.

Bihi

bihi:
Hello,

Please, is it possible to fix this indicator attached, it shows 12 errors.

Many thanks.

Bihi

Hi bihi,

try it now,

Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you very much for your input.

Bihi

Hi,

I will be grateful if it is possible to modify the code of the indicator rsi 3 time frames & alerts, instead of rsi to be based on stochactic ( stochastic 3 time frames & alerts).

Thank you in advance.

Bihi

I forget to mention the alerts to be based on cross up/down of the 3 tf stochastic.

Kind regards

Bihi

mntiwana:
Hi bihi, try it now,

Hi bihi

pay thanks to MLADEN,who guide me,how to correct,:)

Reason: