Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 977

FxTrendsTrader:
Hello mladen and Mr. Tools I have been using this indicator for the past few months and now i was wondering if you could program this mtf indicator. So that the higher time frame gives alerts on the lower time frame. Example when I am on the 4 hour chart and have the weekly (10080) settings on It wont give alerts is there anything you can do to fix this error and have it say 10080 symphonie spikes in the alerts. You fellas have been a blessing to my trading. symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts.mq4

Fxtrendstrader, this one the alerts should work correctly, please be aware this indicator repaints.

This indicator symphonie spikes 2 is blank in the indicator window

This is indicator is black in the window

FxTrendsTrader:
This indicator symphonie spikes 2 is blank in the indicator window

Try it out now : symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts_2_1.mq4

But, as mrtools told you already, be aware that it repaints : it is a variation of super signals, and nobody ever made a super signals indicator that does not repaint

Higher Time Frame Settings still not alerting when on lower time. For Instance I have setting on 1 week but even though I flip the chart back to 1 week I get an alert but when I switch it too 4hour time frame that same 1 week alert that I am looking for while on current is not alerting or sending out an email or notification signal.

FxTrendsTrader:
Higher Time Frame Settings still not alerting when on lower time. For Instance I have setting on 1 week but even though I flip the chart back to 1 week I get an alert but when I switch it too 4hour time frame that same 1 week alert that I am looking for while on current is not alerting or sending out an email or notification signal.

What symbol?

What settings?

Hi everyone ...this is my 1st post...am from Durban South Africa...

I use this amazing indicator with Heiken Ashi. The HA is MTF but the TCCI indicator is not.

Can someone convert it for me to MTF mode?

I do appreciate in advance..

If someone needs my strategy ..i do not mind sharing here...

tcci.mq4

Files:
tcci.mq4  5 kb

symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts_2_1.mq4

FxTrendsTrader:

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page652

FxTrendsTrader:

FxTrendsTrader

Here is a version that is tested on all time frames and works OK : symphonie_spikes_mtf_alerts_2.1.mq4

The problem with the previous version happens only on weekly chart simply because of one nonsense with metatrader time : metatrader keeps Sunday as a start of a week and it automatically shifts the start of the week by 1 day

PS: I hope that you are aware that symphonie spikes indicator repaints

Reason: