thanks to Mladen for advanced ver.

mntiwana

Files:

mntiwana:
dear PAVA

if you use ttm ssa bars with,it will looks like this,pictures are here,

thanks to Mladen for advanced ver.

mntiwana

thanks...but TTM are jumping/recalculating too much...I found SSA with slope coloring...it was in my SSA collection...I didn't remember the name...

Hi Mladen or Mrtools, Is it possible to programme this indicator to the MTF format ?

Thank you very much

S1natria

vertex_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

beforexguru.mq4Hi mrtools/mladen,please help

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

Files:

s1natria:
Hi Mladen or Mrtools, Is it possible to programme this indicator to the MTF format ?

Thank you very much

S1natria

vertex_alerts_nmc.mq4

dear s1natria

try these ones,possibly could help you

mntiwana

beco616161:
beforexguru.mq4Hi mrtools/mladen,please help Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

Beco616161, the one you posted has been decompiled, any chance you have the original version.

mntiwana:
dear s1natria

try these ones,possibly could help you

mntiwana

Thanks Mr. mntiwana..but i think this is different with original version, can anybody help for adding MTF feature for Vertex alert nmc?

Regards

S1natria

Files:

Hi Mladen,

I am not a coder, and am pretty bad at cutting and pasting. Bearing that in mind I am trying to call your “velocity 2 + mtf & alerts nmc.mq4” Indi using icustom can you please tell me if the following two lines will work:

For Sell: if(iCustom(NULL,0,"velocity 2 + mtf & alerts nmc.mq4",TimeFrame,Length,Price,1,1) > -99999)

For Buy: if(iCustom(NULL,0,"velocity 2 + mtf & alerts nmc.mq4",TimeFrame,Length,Price,1,1) == 0)

I can’t back test as mt4 tester can’t use mtf indi’s. Your help is much appreciated.

Many thanks

hi mr tools and mladen

would you please make an indicator like " rsi_bars_m#_v3 "

for +di line that shows value and slope of +di (levels : 0-15 , 15-25 , 25-40 and over 40)

thanks a lot

hi s1natria

of course different,modified ver.one more histo

mntiwana

Reason: