Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 836

alpine4133:
Do you think this Volty Channel indicator can be made compatible?

Alpine4133, it is already compatible. This is it on build 745.

Files:
nrp_st_nmc.png  84 kb

this is the one.

thanks for your time.

Files:

rainbow101:
this is the one. thanks for your time.

Rainbow 101, made it compatible.

amiralias:
hi guys

it will be appreciated if some one can make an adx indicator with these specifications :

4 bars : first bar for adx ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

second bar for +di ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

third bar for -di ( red for positive slope , green for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

and the last bar for adx value ( red for adx<20 , yellow for 20<adx<25 green for 25<adx<40 and aqua for 40<adx )

and also :

adjustable period for adx and di separately

adjustable time frame (multi time frame )

and non repainting

thanks a lot in advance

no help?

i am still waiting ....

hello mrtools.

i want one indicator that mr mladen do not reply to me. please if you can help me.

thank you for your other indicator that write for me.

i have 2 indicatos . " AO-Signals mtf2.mq4 " is for you that write for me.

please select each indicator that has simple code for write and change with this situation :

if on m15 AO>0 and then we had cross above zero line on m5 chart then show buy arrow .

if on m15 AO<0 and then we had cross below zero line on m5 chart then show sell arrow .

thanks a lot.

Regards

Files:

arak_fx:
hello mrtools.

i want one indicator that mr mladen do not reply to me. please if you can help me.

thank you for your other indicator that write for me.

i have 2 indicatos . " AO-Signals mtf2.mq4 " is for you that write for me.

please select each indicator that has simple code for write and change with this situation :

if on m15 AO>0 and then we had cross above zero line on m5 chart then show buy arrow .

if on m15 AO<0 and then we had cross below zero line on m5 chart then show sell arrow .

thanks a lot.

Regards

I did reply and you know it very well. The fact that you did not like what I responded is yet another issue that you have to deal with. But do not mislead anybody that you did not receive a response.

And please, why do you think that flooding the thread with same "request" over and over will eventually give different result? Isn't it obvious that if someone found your request interesting enough to make it, it would have been made already?

vinini_wpr_fo.mq4help_mtf_version__thanks

Files:

mladen:
I did reply and you know it very well. The fact that you did not like what I responded is yet another issue that you have to deal with. But do not mislead anybody that you did not receive a response. And please, why do you think that flooding the thread with same "request" over and over will eventually give different result? Isn't it obvious that if someone found your request interesting enough to make it, it would have been made already?

HI

i dont't understand this statement " The fact that you did not like what I responded is yet another issue that you have to deal with. But do not mislead anybody that you did not receive a response."

he/she not made indicator for me . that programmer said to me that is busy!

about of again request : i don't received any indicator and that indicator is very necessary for me .

vaider:
vinini_wpr_fo.mq4help_mtf_version__thanks

Vaider, it repaints.

Mladen you are doing a great job .. i always appreciate what you always do .. i need some changes in henderson filter n histo there still some bugs in this indicator ..

the arrow should be the same place where the alert appear ..

sometime arrow appear 4 bar lag sometime 1 or 6 .. where the alert appear why the arrow dont appear at the same place and it should not change the place after passing some hours ..

can you fix it . it could be a great in low timeframe for scalping .. thanks

Reason: