Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 733

[Deleted]

thanks so much. God bless your soul mrtools.

That's fast.

Thank you mladen

Hi mladen,

I have this mtf indicator to show the trend. I need to change the color of the lines, but after using the editor for it, then the indicator doesn't work.

Could you please have a look to see what is wrong???...

Many thanks for all your help..... as always....

Files:
jjventural:
Hi mladen,

I have this mtf indicator to show the trend. I need to change the color of the lines, but after using the editor for it, then the indicator doesn't work.

Could you please have a look to see what is wrong???...

Many thanks for all your help..... as always....

It needs "Heiken Ashi" in order to work

As far as I see that (the lack of heiken ashi) can be the only reason why it should not work

mladen:
It needs "Heiken Ashi" in order to work As far as I see that (the lack of heiken ashi) can be the only reason why it should not work

Thanks mladen, buy Heiken Ashi is by default in mt4 platform. I triend with the indicator and works. When I decompile it to make the colour change, then it doesn't work......

jjventural:
Thanks mladen, buy Heiken Ashi is by default in mt4 platform. I triend with the indicator and works. When I decompile it to make the colour change, then it doesn't work......

probably because of decompiling

mladen:
probably because of decompiling

Ok, but what could I do?... How could I know what is missing after the decompiling?.....

jjventural:
Ok, but what could I do?... How could I know what is missing after the decompiling?.....

Sorry

No idea. I do not use decompiled code

Good morning, could someone please help me to convert this indicator to a mtf?

It keeps on alerting when the current candle is Higher or Lower than previous candle, how to only give alert once upon a closed candle rather than current?

Thank you,

mladen:
Sorry No idea. I do not use decompiled code

ok, thank you...