Requests & Ideas - page 427

timmyhanke:
I just tried this one yesterday and there has to be somthing wrong with the alerts. And yes i assume that it repaints, or changes over time to fit the market .

But when i use the alert on high and low i assume that it alerts on breakouts , but when i looked at it it alerted in the opposite way, so when it alerted that it had penetraded the upperband is was really the lower and vice versa.

So i desided hey lets see how much i can loose and hopfully it will result in profits instead the other day when i know how it alerts. so i got a minus - 35 00 and only 1 profit on 100 €

So i tried it out today to see if i would se the same type of result if i took the opposite of what the alert told me .

I dont even think it knows wich line it penetrates , sometimes the breakouts is perfekt but it alerted the other way and so on.

Can you see anything in the indicator that is wrong exept that it repaints ?

alb_triangularma_price_zone_mtf_amp_alerts_v1_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

Try it out now : alb_triangularma_price_zone_mtf_amp_alerts_v2.mq4

PS - made the usual changes : some optimization, made it a bit user friend, and so on ...

mladen:
OK Will try some solutions

Hi Mladen, do we have any chance for this one?

Kind regards,

Thanks for the help with the tma bands.

I just found another indicator that allso using tma bands , can be better or can be worse.

But i want to try it,everything that looks good is worth trying

So i need alerts to this indicator every time the rsx is penetrating either the upper or lower tma bands.

Like in the picture ( added arrows to the chart)

rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke:
Thanks for the help with the tma bands.

I just found another indicator that allso using tma bands , can be better or can be worse.

But i want to try it,everything that looks good is worth trying

So i need alerts to this indicator every time the rsx is penetrating either the upper or lower tma bands.

Like in the picture ( added arrows to the chart)

rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version with that kind of alerts : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_amp_alerts.mq4

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, do we have any chance for this one? Kind regards,

Solariz

Try out this one : mano_rounder.mq4

PS; for some reason the picture does not show exactly what it looks like. You shall see it

Files:
rounder.gif  81 kb

Hello again Mladen , and thanks for the latest help with the rsx+ma+tma, looking very good and im going to try it on monday

I was just looking for other alternatives for the tma bands that are repainting ( it dont have to be a problem that it does because every time it comes close to the tma bands it acctually follows the market even if it penetrates the bands or not)

So if it says that it was penetraded and then changes it so it ''dosnt'' have been it still makes sense.

I found a indicator called caterpillar but it isnt working. I was looking for a ssa bands indicator if there were something like that and found caterpillar instead so it can be a ssa bands and need a dll other than the original ssa needs.

Anyway here are the indicator , adding 2 of them dont know wich is the better one.

caterpillar_bands_4_m.mq4

caterpillar_bands_4.mq4

and it should look like this:

Can you see if you can get this to work . but if you dont think its worth it so just ignore this post

mladen:
Solariz

Try out this one : mano_rounder.mq4

PS; for some reason the picture does not show exactly what it looks like. You shall see it

Hi Mladen, thanks for all your help. But as I need to be able to enter a starting price as in the indicator I posted, this one doesn't work for me. Thanks anyway.

timmyhanke:
Hello again Mladen , and thanks for the latest help with the rsx+ma+tma, looking very good and im going to try it on monday

I was just looking for other alternatives for the tma bands that are repainting ( it dont have to be a problem that it does because every time it comes close to the tma bands it acctually follows the market even if it penetrates the bands or not)

So if it says that it was penetraded and then changes it so it ''dosnt'' have been it still makes sense.

I found a indicator called caterpillar but it isnt working. I was looking for a ssa bands indicator if there were something like that and found caterpillar instead so it can be a ssa bands and need a dll other than the original ssa needs.

Anyway here are the indicator , adding 2 of them dont know wich is the better one.

caterpillar_bands_4_m.mq4

caterpillar_bands_4.mq4

and it should look like this:

Can you see if you can get this to work . but if you dont think its worth it so just ignore this post

timmyhanke

Use this one instead : caterpillar_bands_4_m_1.mq4

is it safe enough for us to start our caterpillar project to make it an endpoint indicator ?

timmyhanke:
is it safe enough for us to start our caterpillar project to make it an endpoint indicator ?

Yes. now it is

Will start on it

Reason: