Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 576

munkh:
please mtf version Snake.mq4 3.3KB

snake == centered tma (different calculation, same value). You can download a multi time frame version of centered TMA from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page10

Hello. Please help me make these 2 indicators MTF .

He places the arrow in the WPR> -20 and RSI> 50 (WPR <-80 and RSI <50).

WPRSIperiod - period for WPR and RSI.

filterUP and filterDN - check the depth of intersection WPR> -20 (filterUP) and the intersection WPR <-80 (filterDN)

Hello,

is this possible to make this indicator as MTF version ?

Regards, pretorian1

pretorian1:
Hello,

is this possible to make this indicator as MTF version ?

Regards, pretorian1

pretorian1

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page239

Lapusya123:
Hello. Please help me make these 2 indicators MTF .

He places the arrow in the WPR> -20 and RSI> 50 (WPR <-80 and RSI <50).

WPRSIperiod - period for WPR and RSI.

filterUP and filterDN - check the depth of intersection WPR> -20 (filterUP) and the intersection WPR <-80 (filterDN)

Lapusya123

You know that neither of those two indicators updates the current bar? Is that OK?

Also, they have a zero divide problem. Here is the second one with the zero divide error corrected (so it now shows the whole history). But I am not sure if there are some other things that should be corrected (the whole thing looks rather suspicious when the code is looked at)

mladen:
Lapusya123

You know that neither of those two indicators updates the current bar? Is that OK?

Also, they have a zero divide problem. Here is the second one with the zero divide error corrected (so it now shows the whole history). But I am not sure if there are some other things that should be corrected (the whole thing looks rather suspicious when the code is looked at)

Took here WPRSI_signal - MQL4 Code Base

Poor understand. Please do what's best. You can make MTF and selection signal 0 or 1 candle . Thank you .

mladen:
pretorian1 Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page239

Thank you for quick answer! I couldn't find it whatever i was trying to write on browser. Thank you and warm regards

pretorian1:
Thank you for quick answer! I couldn't find it whatever i was trying to write on browser. Thank you and warm regards

pretorian1

The indicator that is posted at that post (from the link provided) is the multi time frame DiNapoli stochastic (the same you posted just made multi time frame).

Lapusya123:
Took here WPRSI_signal - MQL4 Code Base Poor understand. Please do what's best. You can make MTF and selection signal 0 or 1 candle . Thank you .

Just this version for now (checking the rest)

Removed possible repainting issues (there have been quite a few places where it could repaint). All the possible zero divide errors eliminated. Cleaned a little bit up. Now ir work over the whole history (and not like the original that worked till the first zero divide error was raised). And also made it calculate the current bar too (it was not calculated in the original version - it wouldn't be wise to make a mtf without current bar calculation)

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Hi

ADX MTF and Histogram ???

Thanks

Reason: