Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 10

mladen:
Guys, Just don't forget that it is a centered TMA and that last HalfLength bars can change (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 )

Thanks. And I know it.

what is that meant ? we can't use it for ENTRY ? [ I don't very much understood -- center, maybe not as it show it is near 1 end (oversold) currently]

on H1 of euraud, it look quite good, it said it is now oversold

or

should we place a mark at the price that we enter, then half a day later, watch this indicator to see whether we enter correctly?

xx3xxx:
what is that meant ? we can't use it for ENTRY ? [ I don't very much understood -- center, maybe not as it show it is near 1 end (oversold) currently]

on H1 of euraud, it look quite good, it said it is now oversold

or

should we place a mark at the price that we enter, then half a day later, watch this indicator to see whether we enter correctly?

You may read the great thread on russian forum MT5 calls "Modern TMA". All the rules there.

Sory for my english.

translation for any language here >> tiny.cc/3xxx

ooh, I see now, there was a big drop last few hours, the indicator adjust again -- this is an absolute range-condition indicator, trendy -- it will slowly adjust itself so it always look barely a bit out of bound

Scalping with TMA

Scalping system "Modern TMA" for M1 from Favorite.

Files:
moderntma-1.rar  44 kb

mql5 version

Good day, Mladen.

Can you add interpolation for the higher TF lines like for mql4 version?

Very thanks, Den.

Files:

Here you go

dendyman:
Good day, Mladen.

Can you add interpolation for the higher TF lines like for mql4 version?

Very thanks, Den.
Files:

mladen:
Here you go

Thank you, thank you. The indi looks much better with interpolation.

the indicator is quite magic in predicting euraud at H1

it does look a bit like center of gravity indicator -- but it is much better (it does repaint though, so I think the unique market condition fit into it very nicely)

xx3xxx:
the indicator is quite magic in predicting euraud at H1 it does look a bit like center of gravity indicator -- but it is much better (it does repaint though, so I think the unique market condition fit into it very nicely)

Try to use three time frames, as on my previous screens. It works fine.

Reason: