Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 568

koplak:
Mladen.....

when I tried the indi with the following settings, TimeFrame = 240, StoKPeriod = 10, Nlm Period = 15

I apply in the EUR / USD TF M15 there something disappears of the stochastic line under separate window as seen in the picture.

Could you fix it?

Thanks a lot Mladen for great support

really appreciated it

Koplak

koplak

Simply remove the fixed minimum and maximum from the indicators properties or delete the lines from the code that are going like this and then reload the indicator :

#property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100

mladen:
koplak

Simply remove the fixed minimum and maximum from the indicators properties or delete the lines from the code that are going like this and then reload the indicator :

#property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100

Mladen ...

I often see the same case for other indicators. I have an idea, are there another way so that the movement of the indicator is limited in a certain range? without using the way you mentioned. Here cause I need two to three indicators that I drag in the same window, while indicators-indicators should have the center line (could be 50 or zero) is approximately equal in one window.

As statistically so I can see where the top ( overbought) and bottom (oversold) approximately three indicators simultaneously.

please let me know. Many thank you for your advice

Best Regards,

Koplak

koplak:
Mladen ...

I often see the same case for other indicators. I have an idea, are there another way so that the movement of the indicator is limited in a certain range? without using the way you mentioned. Here cause I need two to three indicators that I drag in the same window, while indicators-indicators should have the center line (could be 50 or zero) is approximately equal in one window.

As statistically so I can see where the top ( overbought) and bottom (oversold) approximately three indicators simultaneously.

please let me know. Many thank you for your advice

Best Regards,

Koplak

Koplak

It can not be done differently. From the code the only way to do that is using those properties (and that means that they can not be assigned dynamically) and you can use indicators properties to specify minimums and/or maximums. There is no other way (even using an invisible buffer (buffer with drawing style set to DRAW_NONE) will not fix the minimum or maximum)

mladen:
Koplak It can not be done differently. From the code the only way to do that is using those properties (and that means that they can not be assigned dynamically) and you can use indicators properties to specify minimums and/or maximums. There is no other way (even using an invisible buffer (buffer with drawing style set to DRAW_NONE) will not fix the minimum or maximum)

It's okay ... thanks for the explanation mladen

Best Regards,

Koplak

Hi guys, would like to have these indys on MTF with Alerts as well.

Thanks!

tps_ind1.mq4

xoindatr_123.mq4

Files:

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Could you change the input of the attached indi? Although you are able to change the MA mode this is only for the 2 EMA’s together in one same mode. Could you make the input for the MA like this:

Faster MA

Faster Mode

Slower MA

Slower Mode

Thx a lot for the help.

Regards Marco

shilox:
Hi guys, would like to have these indys on MTF with Alerts as well.

Thanks!

tps_ind1.mq4

xoindatr_123.mq4

Here is a link to multi time frame xoindatr : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page288

The other one is a decompiled indicator

mladen:
Here is a link to multi time frame xoindatr : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page288 The other one is a decompiled indicator

Thank you mladen.

Dear Mladen

Always appreciate your work,is it possible to turn the attached indicator into a histogram.

Regards

Files:

hi mladen andd mr tools

would you pls change "exit swing" indicator to a mtf and non repiant version

it s more apreciate if i can have a histogram version too .

thnx a lot

Reason: