Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 525

pawanrao:
sir plz take a look i think both are diferent indicators upper side mine and lower side that u provide and giving different signals

pawanrao

Here is a version that gives exactly the same signals as the one you posted

thefxpros:
Hi, i would suggest another version of one of my favourite indicator: the bbands stop mtf.

Mladen, could you please turn the bbands stop mtf indicator into this one that you see in the picture attached? The indicator should only color the candles...

thanks in advance

bbands_dots_mtf.mq4

thefxpros

what "BBands dots" indicator are you using (since it is called from the mtf indicator internally)?

mladen:
thefxpros what "BBands dots" indicator are you using (since it is called from the mtf indicator internally)?

sorry, i forgot. This one...

bbands_dots.mq4

Files:

casaliss:
Hi mrtools

BBands_mtf+alerts.mq4

Shift

Hi Casaliss, added the shift

thefxpros:
sorry, i forgot. This one... bbands_dots.mq4

Seems mrtools and me we are flooding now Here is the "candles" version of BBands dots indicator. To get bars, set the wick and body with in parameters to same value. Attaching the BBands dots again (just in case, since it is still neaded for the multi time frame version to work)

mladen:
pawanrao Here is a version that gives exactly the same signals as the one you posted

thank u very much sir

Mladen don't kill me...would you be willing to do the same work with this indicator (ribbon mtf)? I tried for myself by studying your indicators but i'm still too newbie of mql...

ma_-_ribbon_filled_mtf.mq4

ma_-_ribbon_filled.mq4

thanks anyway

mrtools:
Thefxpros, made this version maybe you will be able to use.

Thanks Mr tools, the indicator is good but did you change the formula of mtf calculation? Now i can't use it on uncommon timeframe. I trade on offline range bars charts...

thefxpros:
Thanks Mr tools, the indicator is good but did you change the formula of mtf calculation? Now i can't use it on uncommon timeframe. I trade on offline range bars charts...

thefxpros

If you wish to use non standard time frames as a source for multi time frame in that indicator then replace the line 147 of that indicator that goes like this :

return(Period());[/CODE]

with this :

[CODE]return(StrToInteger(tfs);

mladen:
thefxpros

If you wish to use non standard time frames as a source for multi time frame in that indicator then replace the line 147 of that indicator that goes like this :

return(Period());[/CODE]

with this :

[CODE]return(StrToInteger(tfs);

awesome! thank u mr tools and mladen!

Reason: