Multi pair indicators - page 15

multiple currencies into one candle (basket candlestick)

Thanks Mladen! Was wondering if you also know and have a way of combining multiple pairs, say EURUSD and AUDUSD into one candle? Nice for the pairs to be an input, up to 7 pairs (like the JPY).

Call Mladen For Help

Hi Mladen,

Greetings!

Is there any Multi Pair MA on this forum? I had seen Multi Pair MACD / RSI / Stoch / CCI / WPR / EMS+RSI & All MA.... Any help to get this.

Thank you

Help

Hello,

Any help to lead me download "Multi Pair MA" ?

Thank

Yes, I searched but not come across this indicator?

Can anyone please help?

Hello need help Members

I'm still looking someone in this forum could help me to locate "Mutli Pair MA" indicator. I tired to search the entire forum and can not find it, any help please.

Thank you

vesel

Hello Vesel,

Are you here?

Have you managed to obtain this indicator, could you share it with me. perhaps, some members have it could share me.

I know many of these type Multi Pair indicators were created by Mladen, hope Mladen see my request could say some words. Many thank .

vesel:
Mladen

Is is possible to make "All MA" multi pair?

Best regards.

coding -- we could try this

All AbsoluteStrength

Hi All,

I am fully admired of the indicator AbsoluteStrength made by Mladen, and wonder if there exist this indicator in form like All_MACD, All_CCI, All_Stoch already in our forum. I have searched thoroughly but cannot find.

If it not made yet, is there someone here please show me how to create this indicator based on sample ones from Mladen ?

Thank you for your interest and your kindly help !

Good Days to All !

ivar smooth

may you do a i var double smooth, to have a less sensitive i var ?

Thanks

Reason: