Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 478

mrtools:
Marco320, added the arrows(dots) and alerts. Also being that the Gold line is really osma like for the Tma/Sma macd and signal cross added a multiplier if you put it at 1 or less than 1 will be smaller if greater than 1 the line will be more pronounced on your screen, but no matter the size it will still cross zero the same time as before.If you prefer arrows can change it to that, no problem.

Dear Mr Tools,

Thx a lot I will give it try today and will inform you about it. THX

Thanks Marco, needed that one.

Dear John1368,

Thx for the comment. Try next parameters which are more convinient and reliable to trade:

general chart 5M and put the indicator on 30M and set the signal to 5 - make the dots width on 5 - and set the crossinglines on width 2 so you see the crossing easier. Take another indicator to check you trade entrance.

Good luck.

Dear Mr Tools,

Thx for your help sofar. Is it possible to get arrows in the main chart together with the dot signals in the separate window for the indicator? It would be very helpful. Which candles do you use in your chart, seems cooperative with the indicator. Can you inform me where to download?

Thx a lot. Marco

nonlag ma on 3lb

hi Mladen,

i would like to use "nonlag ma" indicator on "three line break". can you help please?

Thank you

anonimm:
hi Mladen,

i would like to use "nonlag ma" indicator on "three line break". can you help please?

Thank you

anonimm

From what I see, three line break indicator is a repainter (which would make an NonLag ma attached to it repaint too). Better to avoid it

mladen:
anonimm From what I see, three line break indicator is a repainter (which would make an NonLag ma attached to it repaint too). Better to avoid it

as i know 3lb chart format is not a kind of repainting. if you attach nonlag to 3lb, i would be pleased

anonimm:
as i know 3lb chart format is not a kind of repainting. if you attach nonlag to 3lb, i would be pleased

anonimm

"thre line break" repaints like a trooper. Even though it is visible even from the code itself (lines like this : TLBMin = TLBMax; and that indicator is full of things like that) tested it and it moves the whole section to where it "thinks" is the most convenient. So, I will repeat : it is repainting and in my opinion (even from the brief test I have conducted) it is dangerous to use it an better not to use it

mladen:
anonimm "thre line break" repaints like a trooper. Even though it is visible even from the code itself (lines like this : TLBMin = TLBMax; and that indicator is full of things like that) tested it and it moves the whole section to where it "thinks" is the most convenient. So, I will repeat : it is repainting and in my opinion (even from the brief test I have conducted) it is dangerous to use it an better not to use it

Thank you Mladen, for your usefull support

Indicator from Post 4922, can someone have a look at this indicator and if possible modify it so it does it will not keep stalling the metatrader platform? At the moment I can only have 4 charts open and the indicator makes the platform extremely slow.

Reason: