Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 473

Hi, can someone make a mtf-version of this indicator? THX!

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

My is working as well.

studbiol:
I thought I posted the .mq4 and the .ex4

Here is my next trial

I'm not really used to the new "face" of this forum. I'll try it until it will work.

stoch-tape.mq4

It is a part of Additional Indicators for the Genesis Matrix Trading System @ Forex Factory

I hope this helps

Hello,

Thank You for indicator. I got it few days ago and forgot to post here. Thanks again

sgvg23:
Hi, can someone make a mtf-version of this indicator? THX! stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

Hi Sgvg23, made this version.

helo Mladen and all friend here , i found this indicator from here Trendfinder that compares 28 different currency pairs - Page 2 @ Forex Factory , i think this thread is not active arleardy , the indicator can show Yearly ,so that mean this indicator can change to H1 H2 H3 H4 i think , can Mladen tell me how to do , ten Q very much for your help , have a nice day...sory my broken Engilish .

Files:
trendfinder.png  115 kb
trendfinder.mq4  39 kb

jacklu:
helo Mladen and all friend here , i found this indicator from here Trendfinder that compares 28 different currency pairs - Page 2 @ Forex Factory , i think this thread is not active arleardy , the indicator can show Yearly ,so that mean this indicator can change to H1 H2 H3 H4 i think , can Mladen tell me how to do , ten Q very much for your help , have a nice day...sory my broken Engilish .

jacklu

That indicator would need to be recoded completely in order to allow what you are talking about. It is, unfortunately, working with fixed time frames (as the author of it made it)

oh...my monther ! need to be recoded ! for me MQL4 code same like built nuclear weapon formula ...

ten Q very much mladen reply my massage , have a nice weekend .

Hello. Help make the indicator VKW Bands V2-2.mq4 in the MTF .

Works with METRO.mq4

Files:
metro.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
jacklu That indicator would need to be recoded completely in order to allow what you are talking about. It is, unfortunately, working with fixed time frames (as the author of it made it)

hi mladen

i need some help.

when this indicator is blue must up to 0 and when red

must be down 0. and can u do it for awesome oscillator too?

i dont know is here the right place for this question. But i will try..

Can u help me?

Thank u very much...

Files:
tviscr.jpg  46 kb
tvi_v2.mq4  9 kb

trade74:
hi mladen

i need some help.

when this indicator is blue must up to 0 and when red

must be down 0. and can u do it for awesome oscillator too?

i dont know is here the right place for this question. But i will try..

Can u help me?

Thank u very much...

trade74

Why don't you try the simplest solution of all : set color 1 and 2 of the indicator to blue and colors 3 and 4 to red, and you will get that kind of display without a need to change the code (like on the example picture)

Files:
tvi.png  83 kb
Reason: