Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 465

Markus1973:
Hello mrtools,

can you add a MTF function into this indicator, please?

I know mladen has made an MTF function into the indicator called "Symphonie Spikes" it's similar but not the same.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Markus1973

I did not make mtf of that indicator. It is a bad repainter and in all occasions I talked about it I did tell that that indicator can not be made non repainting and that even Roy Kelly (the original author of it) does not recommend that i is used in signaling mode

mladen:
Markus1973 I did not make mtf of that indicator. It is a bad repainter and in all occasions I talked about it I did tell that that indicator can not be made non repainting and that even Roy Kelly (the original author of it) does not recommend that i is used in signaling mode

Hello mladen,

I know this indicator is "repainting" that's no problem. I wouldn't like it in nrp version I need only the mtf function because I have a that trading idea: "Trend direction searching on high timeframe- entry decision on lower timeframe".

The indicator which I've attached is more suitable for me as yours (see link below).

Look at this link. It's your similar indicator with mtf function: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page279

Please give me a help- Thanks a lot

Best regards

Markus

mladen:
Markus1973 I did not make mtf of that indicator. It is a bad repainter and in all occasions I talked about it I did tell that that indicator can not be made non repainting and that even Roy Kelly (the original author of it) does not recommend that i is used in signaling mode

Hello mladen,

I know that this indicator repaints very often. But it is not a problem for me. I've a trading idea: " Look for trend directon on higher time frame- entry and exit decisions on lower time frame". But I need the indicator in mtf version. The indicator which I've attached looks like better for me than yours see link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page279.

Best regards

Markus

Markus1973:
Hello mladen,

I know that this indicator repaints very often. But it is not a problem for me. I've a trading idea: " Look for trend directon on higher time frame- entry and exit decisions on lower time frame". But I need the indicator in mtf version. The indicator which I've attached looks like better for me than yours see link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page279.

Best regards

Markus

Markus1973

Sorry for late reply

The problem with your approach is simple : it repaints regardless on what time frame you use it. If you use it on higher time frames as trend direction all you will get is being mislead by the signal (since it is a signaling indicator) on a higher time frame and it will draw you for longer time in a wrong direction then on a lower time frame. Better to use some other indicators (even recalculating ones) that are not meant to look "grail like" for sales purpose, but to be used for estimation

Mladen,or Mr Tools is it possible to convert this script into a indicator with same algoritm?

Becouse its need to be refreshed all the time on chart.

Files:

Hello ! I can not find the ADX Crossing MTF arrows on chart. Could anyone have one? Share please. Thank you in advance.

dadiks:
Hello ! I can not find the ADX Crossing MTF arrows on chart. Could anyone have one? Share please. Thank you in advance.

Dadiks couldn't find one either so made this one.

Thanks mister mrtools !!!

Good afternoon gentlemen programmers. As always turn to you with a request) Add MTF and sound, through zero and pop-up windows on the fact that it was a signal pair. Sincerely, Alex.

Files:

Lexxodessa:
Good afternoon gentlemen programmers. As always turn to you with a request) Add MTF and sound, through zero and pop-up windows on the fact that it was a signal pair. Sincerely, Alex.

Alex

You have it already at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page311

Reason: