Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 439

mladen:
Multi time frame version of normalized MACD

thanks a lot mladen, you're always a generous man...

mrtools:
Forexdreamer even though its decompiled this one is easy to tell its the custom version of Heiken Ashi that comes with metatrader anyway this is a version that doesn't repaint in standard time frame and is mtf.

Thank you mrtools

mladen:
Multi time frame version of normalized MACD

Hi, i tested the indicator and it works very well.

If can i ask for another thing...I trade with range bars offline charts and often I use uncommon tf, like M3 and M10, range 3 pip and range 10 pip bar. When i use some mtf indicators, they works fine if I plot on M3 an indicator that calculate the code for M10 (if M10 chart is opened; if it is not opened, mt4 freeze).

Your indicator doesn't work in this way, if i specify an uncommon tf (like M10) in the specific field on extern viarables, nothing happens.

If the modification is not too heavy, you think you can fix it?

regards and thanks a lot again.

Dear Mladen and all Coders Guru....

Please make this indicator a Multi-Timeframe

thanks a lott

Files:
channels.mq4  16 kb

Signal indicator Adjustment

Dear Mladen,

Could you make next indicator - not repainting - and - MTF which I can change in timeframe I want use? I hope you will be able to do and in advantage a lot of thanks. Marco

super-signals_v2.mq4

Files:

Rsi Color Rsi

Mr Sir mLaden

this is great indicator

if u can merge like this

>50 green color

<50 maroon color

>70 LimeGreen & width 3

<30 red color & width 3

your help for this is very heartly thankfull plz . . .

Files:
rsi_color.gif  17 kb

AAREMM

If I want to make it non repainting, then it can not be done : the problem is in the nimber of available drawing buffers in metatrader 4. For 4 non-repainting colors I would need 8 drawing buffers + 1 for drawing the values of the rsi itself and that would exceed the maximum of 8 drawing buffers that metatrader 4 allows

AAREMM:

Rsi Color Rsi

Mr Sir mLaden

this is great indicator

if u can merge like this

>50 green color

<50 maroon color

>70 LimeGreen & width 3

<30 red color & width 3

your help for this is very heartly thankfull plz . . .

Normalized MACD mtf

Another way of normalizing MACD with mtf added to it already posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page47

Files:
norm_macd_2.gif  37 kb

Oh

thats true sir

& thank you for your valuable feedback

i m sorry coz i don know more about the coding so,

but thanks again for this indicator . . .

Sorry I don't know how to post an indi in here but wondering if it's possible to have an mtf version of indi called :-

Heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert_lines

It is available in mq4

Thank you.

Reason: