Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 304

Mfcs 4tf macd slope #2

I want this alert too!!!

How drago 24 says: For the indcator MFCS 4TF MACD SLOPE will be very usefull if sound one alert when the 4 timeframes change from blue to red or from red to blue.

Anybody can code it?

Thank you!!!

cjd

Hello cjd i understand the indicator repaints i have been looking for a different indicator and found the trix meter 1.1d. Are you a programmer? if so I can tell you how this would work and you can test it if you want to! Let me know if you want the rules!

Files:

Hi Drago. Im sorry I am not a programer but I am sure one of the great programmers we have here will do it for you.

MTF Awesome Oscillator (Indicator for MT4)

Awesome Oscillator, developed by the legendary trader Bill Williams - now in a multi time-frame version so you have stronger signals and much more profitable trades.

Download Here

MTF Awesome Oscillator Indicator (MetaTrader 4) | IndicatorForex.com

krackmen:
Another indicator to search entry point.

Coupled with Laguerre RSI, Detrend Dinapoli is interesting.

When Laguerre RSI cross the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator, it is a possible change of trend. If not, you must wait a divergence on the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

Laguerre_RSI still exist in a MTF version, but not Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

So if someone has the hability to code it ?

I like this pair of indicators. How do I plot both in one window?

krackmen:
Another indicator to search entry point.

Coupled with Laguerre RSI, Detrend Dinapoli is interesting.

When Laguerre RSI cross the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator, it is a possible change of trend. If not, you must wait a divergence on the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

Laguerre_RSI still exist in a MTF version, but not Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

So if someone has the hability to code it ?

Looks ok but one swallow doesn't make a summer, look at your other two crosses they are late, still might be some merit there

RSI multi timeframe

Hi at all,

someone have, or is able to build an RSI indicator with all these TF: m5, m15, m30, h1, h4 ???

....template like this would be the best:

thanks

any possibility to code or find mtf tcf

Any chance to find out Mtf tcf smoothed..thanks inadvance...

keris2112:
Hi all,

I've been wanting to have the ability to plot indicators from different timeframes on my chart, but MT doesn't have this capability built in. (Does anyone know of any charting programs that do this natively?) As an example, if you're following the IWCR system, it'd be nice to be able to plot the Daily RSI on your 5 Min. chart.

When I put together the Daily Volitily Breakout indicator, that sorta did what I wanted in that it allowed you to add it to any timeframe (Daily or less) and see where the daily breakout point would be. The problem was that it was limited to only showing the Daily value.

About 2 weeks ago I came across Igorad's Price Channel Stop indicator and it seemed to do what I wanted (with regard to mulitiple timeframes). I started trying to use the Price Channel indicator as a template, adding code from other indicators and tweaking it to work within the new structure, but they never seemed to work. (I'm still not a very good coder.) Then last night I had a "breakthrough": If I can't figure out how to properly add the code from the other indicators, why not just Reference them, with their iName or iCustom? So, that's what I did. And, it works great.

Here are a few things to keep in mind when using these:

1) TimeFrameis the input you use to specify what timeframe to pull the data from.

2) You must set TimeFrame in minutes (1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200)

3) By default, TimeFrame is set to 0, which means that it will use whatever the current timeframe is, i.e it will act as the original indicator.

4) If you set TimeFrame to anything other than 0, it must be >= current timeframe. (In other words, don't use a M15 PSar on an H1 chart. The values won't be correct. An H1 PSar on an M15 chart works properly.)

I've setup 5 Multi-TimeFrame (MTF) indicators to use as examples. You can open them up and use the code as a template so that you can make any existing indicator MTF. Please don't post asking for other indicators to be made, as the thread will soon turn into one big 'please do this for every MT4 indicator'. It's really, really simple to do, and if you don't know how to code, spend a week reading Coder Guru's MT4 programming guide and you'll be able to do it.

If I have time, I'll add more. Hopefully others will add their MTF conversions to the thread.

Multi-TimeFrame set 1 contains:

#MTF_MovingAverage.mq4

#MTF_PSar.mq4

#MTF_RSI.mq4

#MTF_MACD.mq4

#MTF_CCI.mq4

The attached chart is the following:

M5 Chart with LimeGreen PSar

M15 PSar

M60 SMA(13)

H4 CCI

M30 MACD

H1 RSI

Well, I hope these come in handy for some of you. Thanks Igor, for your fantastic coding skills. I've learned a lot just by studying your code.

Keris

EDIT:

Added #MTF Set 2.zip on 3/4/06 ---- (Bollinger Bands, Juice, Linear Price Bar, Price, Stochastic)
Files:

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie in trading. Will it be possible for anyone to code a multi time frame indicator which shows the last 10 values(at bar close) of various EMA lines (15, 35, 55 and 125) for that particular currency pair on whose chart the indicator is attached.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks

Amit

Posted them here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179514/page3

regards

mladen

telerater:
Any chance to find out Mtf tcf smoothed..thanks inadvance...
Reason: