Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 248

fxbs:
i don't know if you show what it good for or what special about it (setups etc.) rather than converting every indicator in the world 4 the hell of it, may be somebody will be interested look into it

These 2 indicator is very good in scalping. Mostly i use i 1min chart with great result. The forecast oscillator will give early signal and follow by color stoch. Right now i use all stoch but i think "all color stoch" is far more better as we can notice immediatly according to the color change rather than line crossing.

Right now i have to swith TF to see the early trend signal. With this "all forecast oscillator" we can see more early signal in every TF at one time. see pic

Hopefully somebody can help. Please

Files:
setup_system.jpg  115 kb

hello, can somebody please make this MTF thanks!

Files:

Why dont you post your indicators

Why dont you post all your indicator, template and how to trade

and maybe a coder will see a interest in it and than help you out

khairil2781:
These 2 indicator is very good in scalping. Mostly i use i 1min chart with great result. The forecast oscillator will give early signal and follow by color stoch. Right now i use all stoch but i think "all color stoch" is far more better as we can notice immediatly according to the color change rather than line crossing.

Right now i have to swith TF to see the early trend signal. With this "all forecast oscillator" we can see more early signal in every TF at one time. see pic

Hopefully somebody can help. Please

fxbs:
SpearmenRankCorrelation_NTF_variant3colors (mtf) works with SpearmanRankCorr (exact file name)

Great thanks Fxbs !

You made my day. I'm a great supporter of spearman

THANKS !

Hlease Help

Can anyone help me please to convert this version of Laguerre to MTF one .. please i need it very much .. thanks for any help

Files:

Dragon.Fire:
Can anyone help me please to convert this version of Laguerre to MTF one .. please i need it very much .. thanks for any help

Hi,

there are three MTF Laguerre on this thread as I see using the clip tool.

MANSTIR:
i have problem change #MTF_Price to #MTF_Price_SW (separate window)... can someone here look on source code, wheres something wrong....?

see the separate window---why the line color is like that...so weird

the charts in here-->

check HeikenAshi cw and sw (4exmple in this thread) - you'll see

thanks fxbs, why dont i look on my own memory( My mistake again.. , the indicators is inside my CDs... sorry Mr. Fxbs for ya incovenience...

khairil2781:
Thanks Manstir, But there is no dots appear. It also does not have option for "current First" and "Equalize" Need your help again or anybody else. Pleaseeee

sorry mr.kairil,

many things to change the codes, i've got no time to look on it... i hope u will look inside my modified code on that indicator..change if necessary ok...

i'm very busy with trading now...sorry...

good luck,

MANSTIR

P/S better use least indicator...

Hi

Linuxser:
Hi, there are three MTF Laguerre on this thread as I see using the clip tool.

Thanks for trying help me but i try this one u talking about and its didnt work with me its alwayes give me a flat line in the down side of the window cause that i need a new one like this version but MTF version .. thank u again

Dragon.Fire:
Thanks for trying help me but i try this one u talking about and its didnt work with me its alwayes give me a flat line in the down side of the window cause that i need a new one like this version but MTF version .. thank u again

I don't know which one you've installed but I'm sure you need the non MTF Laguerre to works.

Reason: