Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 229

fxbs:
Thank you, Stav.

P.S. same as usual: MTF works only with "NonLagMA_v7.1" (exact name)

PPS. MTF Megatrend 4TF Bar - Updated, post625

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page42

20070710 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM added - same as regular, but TF Bars -upside-down (current-on top)

20071006 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM updated (MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6)

Hi fxbs and other gurus...

I would appreciate if someone would please assist me in getting the coding change/done on this MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6 so that i get the four lines of dot to represent tf1m, tf15m, tf1h and tf4h. Many thanks in advance for your input and help.

-fx_aces-

Multi pair MACD mtf

Multi pair MACD - multi time frame

I would like to draw attention to one more thing (I feel it is not clarified enough)

Gerald Appel : "Technical Analysis - Power Tools For Active Investors" - page 169

As illustrated in Chart 8.2, the signal line is an exponential average of MACD levels, not of

the price of the investment vehicle or index that is being tracked. Signal lines are usually

created employing three-day to nine-day exponential averages of MACD lines. The shorter

the average is, the more sensitive the signal line will be.

(and so on...) For those of you not familiar with who Gerald Appel is, he is the man who invented MACD

regards

mladen

Files:

fx_aces:
Hi fxbs and other gurus...

I would appreciate if someone would please assist me in getting the coding change/done on this MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6 so that i get the four lines of dot to represent tf1m, tf15m, tf1h and tf4h. Many thanks in advance for your input and help.

-fx_aces-

i'm not guru, but - you can put 4example arrow code 159 (dot) instead square (whatever arrow code you have there)

SetIndexArrow(1,159);

can i have MTF stoch bar?...i cant find it in this thread...

Files:
stochmtf4tf.gif  91 kb

4TFStochBars

flyingduck:
Hi, Can anyone able to modify Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4 into one 4 time frame bar in to one sub window,

like it shows on chart below( MFT CCI indicator).

I don't know why but to get MTF_FXSnipErgoCCI_BarM.mq4 to work you need to load FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger.mq4. you don't need it to attach on chart but just place in indicator folder.

what i like about FXSnipers indicator is that 4 time frame shows in one sub-window and automatically shift prevailing time frame as you change chart periods. for example on 15M chart shows 15M,30M,1H,4H, if you change chart period to 1H it changes to 1H,4H,1D,4W so on...

Can anyone venture to modify them please^^

#MTF_StochasticBar.mq4 =(Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4)

I give you 4TFStochBars. 4TF = Four Time Frame. It's a little bit different from other Stoch bar indicator because this indi has only 2 colors and the formula is based on:

if (percentK>=percentD)

That's %K greater than or equal %D.

In addition, you get to change the bar symbol to any WingDings character. Sorry, no alert yet.

Files:

tq my friend...

hi all,

can anybody help me convert this into MTF...it is Macd cross zero line plot with dot.

thnx for yur kind help.

Files:

Tro Fib Multi

Tro's multi fib indicator has suddenly stopped working for me after an IBFX server update. Anyone out there willing to take a quick look at it to see if they can figure why it is no longer working? I enjoy using the indicator to spot potential reversal points. Much appreciated!

Files:

MTF RSI with alert

Is there a MTF RSI that will give a chart indicator for a 50 cross? I have searched but cannot find one.

Thanks

Reason: