Astro... - page 10

As requested I have updated spreadsheet with 1500 entries from September 2005,

Hope this helps

Peter

Files:

Simba,

Thanks for the information on the astro indicators.

I've managed to get all the data converted to excel, I have notice the declination differs from the my Ephemeris can you indicate which system your using to obtain readings. I'm using the Heliocentric method which, places the Sun at the centre of the universe. Also have a look at attached spread sheet this as a result from the Swiss Ephemeris,

Files:

Vise Versa

I am starting to think it is the markets that move the planets and not the other way around. I asked a banker from wallstreet and he agreed with me

Just joking, interesting stuff and when you put it on a chart it makes one wonder.

October 2nd

October 2nd came,and a low was made ..end of sequence mah friends ..If you are interested,you will check the thread and will try to replicate my extraordinary achievement ...If you are not interested,then ...Thanks anyway...I will not post the new sequence...my intention was not to feed you...I just wanted to open your mind to new possibilities that may have been discarded beforehand by your lack of comparison references regarding astro techniques...If you made money following these posts,good for you,if you learnt anything of interest...best for you...

Blackprinze,I am working on your spreadsheet,I haven`t forgotten

Good Luck to you All.

S

Files:
campc17.gif  43 kb

Thanks, Simba, for idea. But I checked this method for the past (2008 - early 2009) and got not so good results

Testing

Daniil:
Thanks, Simba, for idea. But I checked this method for the past (2008 - early 2009) and got not so good results

Daniil,

1-Good for you for checking,checking and testing are key issues in developing a system....I appreciate that you took your time to test...BUT..What you tested is not what I posted,keep reading,this time attentively...please.

2-I explicitly explained ,3 or 4 weeks ago,that this sequence started in August 2009 and ,way before ending the posts,I explained that it will end the second of October...the forward test,since my first post,until now ,has worked perfectly...You can`t test astro for 5 or 6 trading days swings,during a couple of years..there is nothing consistent here,what you should test is the major or intermediate swings that frame the shorter term swings...Then,inside the frame,you can test for as long as the frame stays.

It is obvious that this sequence won`t work for the long term,I said it so in my posts

It is obvious that anybody just following my posts and buying GJ and AJ the first day of the buy sequence and selling the first day of the sell sequence,would have made a ton of money....Now check the views of this thread ...Wonder about it and understand why losers will always be losers.

What else do you want as proof?

I never said Moon-Venus was the key to GJ or AJ trading for 2008 and 2009...I explicitly wrote that this was a sequence that started on AUGUST 2009 and that it will end(very probably) on October 2nd 2009....so far,it has worked fine,finer for GJ than for AJ,but profitable for both...and,I wrote it in advance,week by week,my friend.

If you approach astro as another indicator,you will not get anything out of it...you should approach it as a MTF system,frames within frames,or,as Gann said,wheels within wheels

P.S:Do not take my comments as personal,I appreciate the fact that ,at least,you took your time to test,but what you tested was not My concept...Now,a new sequence will come...the important thing is to frame it beforehand,wheels within wheels.

So,I applaud your "testing mindset"..and...I am in awe about your lack of precision in what you should have been testing...Sorry my friend,but I made it very clear beforehand that the sequence started in august and will end in october.

99% of the Forum don`t even bother abouth this thread,where I gave them the opportunity of having several weeks with directional bias know beforehand...aka..money in the bank..and,of the few that bother,most don`t understand sxxt,Man,I am really convinced that astro is the way to go ...It works and nobody understand it...Perfect system.

You can explain it in detail and people will tweak,modify and change it so that it doesn`t work .

Regards

S

Daniil:

Danill not sure how you tested but from Aug. 9, 2009 till last week over 2k pips, don't know about you, but depending on lotsize wouldn't take many trades like this, to bring home the bread and the bread factory

Euwh. That was really hot.

fadia:
Euwh. That was really hot.

Glad you think so fadia!

Astro indicator problem

Hi,

Can someone please send me the renamed .bin files to my e-mail address al212226@yahoo.co.uk? I installed them according to the instructions and placed them in the experts/files folder, but as GreatYves described earlier I am only getting an empty window with Venus written on the top left corner. I am using Windows Vista. When I rename the files to .bin, Windows does not recognize .bin as a valid extension and asks me with which program should the files be opened. I hope someone can send me the renamed files by e-mail. Thank you very much.

Regards

Reason: