Astro... - page 7

Stage?

blackprinze:
There is already a program called neural hit of which has been withdrawn from the market due to its success, My idea is that markets top and bottoms represent some kind of planetary alignment, NN can help in recognizing these patterns.

There are intimate connections between market tops and bottoms and certain planetary aspects and alignments,you can just check every market top and bottom in your favourite pair and you will see this happen at every turn.

The problem is that the number of alignments ,aspects and relationships is extremely high for a rule to be simply found,hence your idea of using NN to find the hidden rules has merit,and could certainly provide some interesting trading answers.

IMO,downloadidng from the swiss ephemeris to excel and then use a NN is a good first step,I will suggest to use simultaneously both GEO and Helio aspects and to add also degrees from previous tops or bottoms for the major planets,many times you find intermediate turns when Mars or Venus has moved 30,45 60,90 degrees from where it was at a previous top or bottom,and this input will be useful too to the NN.

If you need help to proceed to next stage,please say so,either here or by pm,I will be glad to help.

Regards

S

position

energiel:
Hello,

This is the position of the planet acording to the sun position in degree, 0 mean (i think) the planet is aligne whit the sun, - is wen the planet can be seen in the morning + in the evening, whit this you can see wen there is a crosse that is special or a planet movement.

I attache the indicator, you need to upload the txt file in the correct directori and change the extention to .bin, it sould work.

If you need moor data i can compile some moor i took it frome an official source and did all the calculations.

I could'nt find a way to show moor data ( in pas and future) in the windows.

But it's nice to see the evolution of the planet while you are trading !

thank you for yours inputs.

Thanks for your indicator.

To expand its possibilities it will be necessary to add the .bin files for Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Neptune,Uranus , Pluto and the Moon...Can you post them here ?Or even better tell us what ephemeris software you used to download the declinations into a txt file...this way we could explore a number of different interrelations.

As it is now,it looks like there is a correlation between Venus and EURUSD trend...Venus negative declination correlates with EURUSD positive trend and viceversa...but we will need more data to frame it into the right context...as it is now we can only think of this Venus correlation as an interesting anecdotary possibility....a possibility that suggest we are going to see the EURUSD uptrend last until January 2010.

Regards

S

Tomorrow is 09/09/09 (09th of September 2009). It remind me Nostradamus trading system.

energiel:
Hello,

This is the position of the planet acording to the sun position in degree, 0 mean (i think) the planet is aligne whit the sun, - is wen the planet can be seen in the morning + in the evening, whit this you can see wen there is a crosse that is special or a planet movement.

I attache the indicator, you need to upload the txt file in the correct directori and change the extention to .bin, it sould work.

If you need moor data i can compile some moor i took it frome an official source and did all the calculations.

I could'nt find a way to show moor data ( in pas and future) in the windows.

But it's nice to see the evolution of the planet while you are trading !

thank you for yours inputs.

In wich directory should the .bin files be located? And yes, more data/planets would be appreciated. Thanks.

Astro--> Excel---> metatrader

I would like transfer / interlink the ephemeris to excel can you recommend how this would be done. Would like to also run a neural network with astrological and forex data

directory

GreatYves:
In wich directory should the .bin files be located? And yes, more data/planets would be appreciated. Thanks.

GreatYves,they should be located at experts/files.

Blackprinze,I have checked astrolog,which are the ephemeris I use,and no idea how to download all that info on excel,I think we could go to rentacoder and auction the job

Regards

S

Hi Simba,

I think I have to do that if we can get ephemeris imported to to excel I can easily run an NN how much do you think it would cost?

Peter

SIMBA:
GreatYves,they should be located at experts/files.

Blackprinze,I have checked astrolog,which are the ephemeris I use,and no idea how to download all that info on excel,I think we could go to rentacoder and auction the job

Regards

S

Sorry, i must be doing something wrong, so i rename both .txt files to .bin, located them in the expert/files dir, astro.ex4 to indicators, load it, all i see is an empty indicator box with Venus written in top left corner. Tried it on a naked chart, same thing. Running Win7, maybe if i try on my xp box it will work????? Nobody seems to comment this indi.

GreatYves

GreatYves:
Sorry, i must be doing something wrong, so i rename both .txt files to .bin, located them in the expert/files dir, astro.ex4 to indicators, load it, all i see is an empty indicator box with Venus written in top left corner. Tried it on a naked chart, same thing. Running Win7, maybe if i try on my xp box it will work????? Nobody seems to comment this indi.

GreatYves,try these files..bin to to expert/files and indicator to experts/indicators,you should see the same image I atach here,red is Mercury and Blue is Venus..I have windows vista and if this works in vista it should work anywhere

If you still have problems,please say so.

EDIT:I get a mention about Invalid file for the .bin attachments..sorry I can`t upload them here,send me your email in a pm and I will send you the files and charts...

Regards

S

couple of days

blackprinze:
Hi Simba,

I think I have to do that if we can get ephemeris imported to to excel I can easily run an NN how much do you think it would cost?

Peter

Hi Peter,

I don`t know, but not expensive,rentacoder is full of very good programmers and they are not expensive,specially when related to excel issues...in any case ,give me a couple of days to check with some astro friends if they know any ephemeris that is easily downloadable into excel...If I find no solution then we can talk about rentacoder.

Regards

S

Reason: