Astro... - page 21

seekers:
:) AstroEcon Financial Astrology and Technical Analysis On line continuously since January of 1996 : AstroEcon Financial Astrology and Technical Analysis

Almost all stuff posted there does not have anything with what they claim they do. It seems that the name of the site is a bait for those looking for "asto" stuff

techmac:
Almost all stuff posted there does not have anything with what they claim they do. It seems that the name of the site is a bait for those looking for "asto" stuff

Here is one more : Financial Astrology Trading by W.D.Gann - Astro Trader Software & Astrological Trading/ Forecasts Course - Advance Forex Astrology Software 金融占星 話事星的轉換

mrtools:
Re: Astro... Not sure if I posted this elsewhere, but know its not here, this indicator shows the moon phases and by default it is set to show the new moon(open dot) and the full moon(solid dot) but you can show the seven different moon phases in the settings.

Is this the original? I compared the two, and the version I have seems more accurate. What is your opinion?

moonphases.mq4

Files:

Hey I am interested to know about other planet like- Moon or others. Also have heard and read out about others plant a lot. Hope I can get few ideas from here too. lol

Herbinder:
Hey I am interested to know about other planet like- Moon or others. Also have heard and read out about others plant a lot. Hope I can get few ideas from here too. lol

Google the delta phenomenon pdf

Planetary Square of 9 (SQ9) via bumasoft @ marketnaturalcycle.com

archive.zip

Files:
archive.zip  2050 kb

Any beans reading trading

tropicalrecon:
Google the delta phenomenon pdf

Okey will search using this keyword you shared.

Reason: