Astro... - page 5

Patrick Mikula, wrote a book where a computer was used to work out the past planetary conjunctions and these were placed on price charts. Every possible conjunction, over 500 US stocks and most commodities were tested and analysed (a lot of work...) and the results are in his book for which planetary conjunctions are the most reliable for each stock or commodity -it's an in depth statistical work with some truly amazing results.

I did a similar work and couldn't confirm his results. Unfortunately, the probability is significantly lower than author states and in most cases is close to a random 50/50 level.

The link changed. Read this message

Void of course Moon and Mercury speed influence on market move

Hi, I have some Gann courses and Patrick Mikula's book on PDF. If anybody wants, I can send it to him.

Also, does anybody here have Patrick Mikula's Encylopedia of planetary aspects for short term trading??

How can a planet like Saturn, which is 1,300,000,000 kilometers from Earth and has no gravitational effect on Earth at all, influence two countries which are at its best just a few thousand kilometers away from each other. Also, since Pluto isn't a Planet anymore, can I still take it into my calculations? I have no clue how this should work.

hi

hi

if pluto is a planet or not is only scientific statistical sophism.

Pluto has some mass in this univers..so he has some effect...but more inportant is that he is discovered at a special time....so he get a meaning in this time.....and he get an symbolic meaning in this time...and that is the value of pluto............if then some scientiest come and say no this is like this and this is like that is a ignorant behavier on the level of the symbolic language.........

people dont understand that the human beeing search for meaning till beginning of time...and for expression and understanding they use a symbolic language...this is necessary otherwise you cant define and understand the world arround you....a discovery 1000 or 3000 years ago is not less important than a modern scientific discovery..if you think the human understanding is an up or down equity curve and move from 0 to 100.... than its not like this. a cosmology 1000 years old can hold more knoledge than a book from steven hawking................

but of course modern scientific discoveries can show new light on some aspects.........

you ask how saturn can influence two countries............there is one thing if you believe in astrology or not, but a other thing is that things are connected in a not all the time visible way..............and this is not esoteric stuff or something like this.......its the complexitiy of the structure of the universe..............one expample without jupiter there would be no earth, no countries no human and no stock exchange........because jupiter has so much mass that his gravity has so much magnetic attraction that all big comets crashed on his surface and not on the earth surface......so the earth could develop because jupiter take the dangerous comets ...........

so this is a scientific influence of a planet on the earth.......has nothing to do with astrology, because astrology is a symbolic language..............and to ask if pluto is planet or not is in this case the wrong question......because than you start to mix timeframes and symbolic expressions...................

but of corse there exist no wrong question.....smile

all the best

lodol

Reason: