Astro... - page 13

buckrtruk:
So what I'm trying to get my head round is if the Bradley indicator is generally saying crash and burn on the S&P in 2010, how can the Marketcheck UK be so bullish on Cable on its monthly - up to 1.8 in February? Marketcheck may well be right, if a general election is called early and the expected result is realized. Any comments?

Don't you think that this time around, a weaker US$ is a possible outcome of a theoretical double dip (or deeper) crash of the stocks markets?

GreatYves:
Don't you think that this time around, a weaker US$ is a possible outcome of a theoretical double dip (or deeper) crash of the stocks markets?

Not sure that's possible. The greenback was a safe haven when the stock markets went down before, meaning USD strength. A lower dollar is good for US exporters, which would bouy a world economy right? The astro monthly prediction suggests the GBP would be much stronger that the USD. Britain's economy isnt that Great ... even with a change in government imminent.

Bradley Formula

Hi

Does anyone know where I can obtain the Bradley Side graph formula?

I would like to use it as input to a neural network

Peter

blackprinze:
Hi

Does anyone know where I can obtain the Bradley Side graph formula?

I would like to use it as input to a neural network

Peter

Don't know if its Bradley's siderograph but have this version found in this forum somewhere can't remember where, the csv file is up to 2010.

Siderograph

buckrtruk:
So what I'm trying to get my head round is if the Bradley indicator is generally saying crash and burn on the S&P in 2010, how can the Marketcheck UK be so bullish on Cable on its monthly - up to 1.8 in February? Marketcheck may well be right, if a general election is called early and the expected result is realized. Any comments?

Buckrtruk,

The Bradley siderograph is not bearish nor bullish,it does not signal directionality of prices.

It just signals potential turning points and is well known for its inversions...So,at times it is directly correlated with price trend,at times it is inversely correlated,to the point that all attempts to "anticipate" inversions have failed.

IMO,its only usefulness lies in pointing to certain dates were you can expect a higher probability than chance of either a turn or an acceleration in trend.

S

SIMBA:
Sanyax:Not in my life ...You should read my previous words,THE ONES YOU QUOTED, in great detail.

Astro indicator:Thanks pacapanes for those..I have been playing with them and basically we can post several on the same chart...Settings are for BODY

Hi All,

I have been playing around with these indicators for a while now and you need to rename the file to a .bin file and upload it to your /experts/files folder. Both .bin files need to be there (venus and mercury).

You need to open the file in notepad and save it as a general file(all files) not a text file!! and give it the .bin extension.

One thing i dont understand however is how we got from these values from venus:

2009.12.29 -0003.31979

2009.12.30 -0003.08020

2009.12.31 -0002.84066

2010.01.01 -0002.60119

To these in the Excel Spreadsheet:

2009-12-29 00:00 269.5578547 -24.1924129 0.726979904

2009-12-30 00:00 271.2944985 -24.2789818 0.727070538

2009-12-31 00:00 273.0328253 -24.3457905 0.727158266

2010-01-01 00:00 274.7723026 -24.392773 0.727243021

Same dates, total different values.

How do you convert these to where the indicator can read it?

Thanks!

Files:

Vash!!!:
Hi, I have some Gann courses and Patrick Mikula's book on PDF. If anybody wants, I can send it to him. Also, does anybody here have Patrick Mikula's Encylopedia of planetary aspects for short term trading??

Hi Vash, could you send me the Gann courses and Patrick Mikula book? please email me at ultraman_z83@yahoo.com

thanks Vash...

I have been trading forex and Indian markets using metatrader.

Recently came across Pesavento's books and Gann.

Stockmarket trends are definitely related to astrology as I notice the change in trends with planetary aspects and daily trading.

How it affects forex pairs would be difficult to say.

I have found a very good site astrologicalinvesting.

Kaye Shinker is a financial astrologer and written textbook of financial astrolgy which I have recently bought. Its excellent.

Read about next 3 months predictions on financial markets on her website.

What I gather is that todays lunar eclipse is followed by uranus retrograde on 6 th july and then solar eclipse at 11 th junly.

Then jupiter turns retrograde on 21 july. All these aspects along with saturn opposition to jupiter and uranus is going to lead to chaos in markets. How it will affect forex pairs is difficult to say.

Euro is certainly going to be below 1.2 in next 2 months.

Last week of july and 1 st week of august, there will be financial scams coming out.