Astro... - page 12

Astroindicator

sanyax:
hi

please upload the indicator in your chart name is "win_g1"

thankes

Sanyax:Not in my life ...You should read my previous words,THE ONES YOU QUOTED, in great detail.

Astro indicator:Thanks pacapanes for those..I have been playing with them and basically we can post several on the same chart...Settings are for BODY

0...Sun

1....Moon

2...Mercury

3...Venus

4...Mars

5...Jupiter

6...Saturn...

7...Uranus

8...Neptune

Check the astroswiss ephemeris in the include file and you will see you can compare any pair of planets,and most celestial "usually used" bodies

So,the first way to use the astroindicator is just plot a single planet and see if you can correlate visually with the tops and bottoms of any pair(most probably not,but it is useful to do the exercise,planet by planet)

The second way to use it is to plot one planet vs another...BODY=2 AND BODY2=4 Is Mercury vs Mars,click the 360 degrees as true,all others false..and see the first pic(CLICK ON IT and it will open in a new window in great detail),if you just add levels at 0,360 and 180 you will see the conjunctions(0,360 degree distance) and oppositions (180 degrees of distance)between Mercury and Mars ...In the pic you can see a very clear opposition between Mercury and Mars(I signalled it with the golden shape) and its effects on EURUSD...UP...strongly up,so the next step would be to check as many oppositions to see if there is any consistence in the effect or not(probably not,but there may be in the conjunctions )....you can use level 120 for Trines,90 and 270 for squares....

A third way to use it is to plot one planet vs another and use distance...see second indicator window of my second pic,Aqua one is difference in distance between Mars-Mercury and the Golden one is difference between Jupiter-Saturn ...Interesting aren`t them?...They look like cycles within cycles...wheels withing wheels...They don`t mark direction,usually they are used to check if there is any correlation between nearer and farther distance points and CITs -Change In Trend,any direction-in the market...Both are important configurations commonly used in astrofinance....even more interesting,in this second pic,is the Trine(120 degrees of separation) Jupiter -Saturn and its effect on EURUSD...I marked it with an Aqua square.

You could use speed too,for example difference in speed between Mercury and Mars is one of the Bayer rules(second one I believe ) ...the problem is that there is something wrong with the code and it doesn`t allow for speed comparisons,it returns a blank indicator window..When I compiled the 2 indicators I got several warnings and no errors,so probably looking in deep at the code will solve this problem.

Play with this indicator and you will see several interesting possibilities...most of them will be just spurious asociations,but there are a few that may have statistical validity(In theory Bayer rules were created to be tested and they passed the test...I plan to test a few of them,but first we would need a generous programmer that can clean the indicator code.

Regards

S

Files:
astro1.gif  56 kb
astro2.gif  75 kb

Astro--> Excel---> metatrader

Hi Simba,

I have managed to complete the task result for the next 2 period close can be seen at MarketCheck UK

Forecast are based on planetary positions

Thanks for you help

Peter

MarketCheck UK

Thanks

blackprinze:
Hi Simba,

I have managed to complete the task result for the next 2 period close can be seen at MarketCheck UK

Thanks for you help

Peter

MarketCheck UK

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your kind comments,glad to know that I was of help.

Regards

S

Very interesting and well done.

Are you using a Java program to implement the charts?

blackprinze:
Hi Simba,

Thanks for you help

Peter

MarketCheck UK

No Charts are in flash,

I'm looking to a to train another neural network on to give probability of closing up and and probability of closing down Neural network would be trained using astro data as inputs. Simba can you give me an insight on how I could achieve the % close or close down probability figure.

Check charts for recent forecast MarketCheck UK

Thanks

Peter

Very interesting and well done.

Are you using a Java program to implement the charts?

Testers - Astro NN

Hi,

I'm looking for some testers for the astro NN indicator results can be found at

MarketCheck UK

You can PM if you are interested

Regards

Peter

Astro indicator

Hello,

This is the position of the planet acording to the sun position in degree, 0 mean (i think) the planet is aligne whit the sun, - is wen the planet can be seen in the morning + in the evening, whit this you can see wen there is a crosse that is special or a planet movement.

I attache the indicator, you need to upload the txt file in the correct directori and change the extention to .bin, it sould work.

If you need moor data i can compile some moor i took it frome an official source and did all the calculations.

I could'nt find a way to show moor data ( in pas and future) in the windows.

But it's nice to see the evolution of the planet while you are trading !

thank you for yours inputs.

Files:
venus.txt  22 kb
mercure.txt  22 kb
astro.mq4  6 kb
astro.ex4  6 kb

Donald Bradley

This may be of interest to readers in this thread, no doubt some of you would be aware of this.

Bradley's Siderograph was developed in the 1940's to forecast stock prices. Bradley assigned certain planetary constellations for every day and the sum is the siderograph. It was intended to predict the stock markets. Attached are two links. The first is most recent year's trends up to Jan 2010. The second is for 2010 -2011. Folks it's not looking pretty!

Bradley Siderograph Commentaries

Manfred Zimmel - Amanita Market Forecasting

buckrtruk:
This may be of interest to readers in this thread, no doubt some of you would be aware of this.

Bradley's Siderograph was developed in the 1940's to forecast stock prices. Bradley assigned certain planetary constellations for every day and the sum is the siderograph. It was intended to predict the stock markets. Attached are two links. The first is most recent year's trends up to Jan 2010. The second is for 2010 -2011. Folks it's not looking pretty!

Bradley Siderograph Commentaries

Manfred Zimmel - Amanita Market Forecasting

we kind of suspected it...not looking at the stars

Bradley

So what I'm trying to get my head round is if the Bradley indicator is generally saying crash and burn on the S&P in 2010, how can the Marketcheck UK be so bullish on Cable on its monthly - up to 1.8 in February? Marketcheck may well be right, if a general election is called early and the expected result is realized.

Any comments?

Reason: