EMA CROSS pls I would be very grateful. if someone could make adjustments to this EA

hi all

Hi all, excuse my English I use google translator.

could someone do repairs and modifications in this ema cross 4 ea

-at first deleting hedging system it sux

ad2

I think that in the section where is the setting for counterTrend error is about.

when it is set // CounterTrend - true / / everything works as it should, entries in both directions buy and sell ok (but opposite because is countertrend - so its ok)

but when i set up / / counterTrend - false / / inputs go in trends, but only to buy, never sell.
Of course, when the bull trend direction is good, but when a bear trend is bad. (because its still buying buying buying)

Therefore, it would be possible to adjust the selection so that there was a possibility

CounterTrend - true

CounterTrend false buy only (trend up buy only)

CounterTrend false sell only (trend down sell only)

CounterTrend false both direction (both direction entries)

very please if someone could modify this EA. I would be very grateful. thanks Likan

Files:
ema_cross_4.mq4  16 kb

one of the parameters is to set Hedging to false. that should take the sux part out...

Likan:
EMA CROSS pls I would be very grateful. if someone could make adjustments to this EA
could someone do repairs and modifications in this ema cross 4 ea
How grateful? No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

I've a free MA crossover EA would suit your need.

Combined with many order management features.

http://kolier.li/project/kolier-ma-crossover-ea

WHRoeder:
How grateful? No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
hmm
I pay for the modification, but I do not know how much it would cost and how payment will be sent.
Reason: