The market has become a dumping ground - page 4

Dimitr Trifonov:

I think it is possible to use the experience of mobile applications in general.

There programmers and applications are visually unique, but here there is a lot of source code available, you can make scalpers with 80% WIN pictures, but with mega stops and lots, showing results only in tester, change variables and product is ready again, once you try to pass auto-moderation and all roads are open to you in the Market

Fast528:

There programmers and applications are at least visually unique, but here there is a lot of source code available, you can do whatever you want with 80% WIN scalpers, but with mega stops and lots, showing results only in the tester, change variables and the product is ready again, once you try to pass auto-moderation and all roads are open for you in the Market

A seller who cares about his reputation will not do this.

I published 15 EAs in 2012 with one set of features, but with different strategies (the products were free). These were the first attempts to "sell/gift in the marketplace".

Suffered with updating each one.

Then I combined them all into one product and it got easier.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

A vendor who values his reputation will not do this.

In 2012, I published 15 experts with the same set of features but with different strategies (the products were free). I struggled with updating each one.

Then I combined them all into one product and it became easier.

it would be good if everyone had a head on their shoulders and something worked, but when you don't have one or nothing works, what will you use? a piggy bank, the more the better.

Fast528:

it would be good if everyone had a head on their shoulders to think like this and get something done, when they don't have one or nothing works, what goes into it? on the bag, the more the better

Yes it is a problem.

I think a lot of vendors are now getting down to the fact that their products are also visible in novelties and will start doing the same thing.

I was getting on my nerves about this, I even raised my hand a little, but I came to my senses in time.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yes, that is a problem.

I think a lot of vendors are now getting off the mark so that their products can be seen in new products too and will start doing the same thing.

I was getting on my nerves about this, I even raised my hand a little, but I came to my senses in time.

That is the problem. Instead of improving their product and releasing an update, it is more profitable for the retailer to reissue the improved product under a new name.

Fast528:

There programmers and applications are at least visually unique, but here there is a lot of source code available, you can do whatever you want with scalpers with 80% WIN pictures, but mega stops and lots, showing results only in tester, change variables and product is ready again, once you try to pass auto-moderation and all roads are open to you in the Market.

I'm sure the stamping will stop soon. It will outlive itself. It needs to frustrate users with old products and reorient them towards new ones.

Perhaps there will be a period of serious interactive semi-automatic EAs promoted by professional developers. Perhaps there will be an opportunity for newcomers to advertise their creations for a fee and reach the top if the public likes their robots.

New Expert Advisors will combine a lot of functions, strategies and settings. They will interact with the user, rather than solving everything. The quality of the Expert Advisor will finally become clear.

Now we cannot even understand what is quality and what is not. What does that tell us?

The administrators and owners of MQL5 will sort out by themselves what is better and what is not, they surely have marketing developments. If you do not know the difference between the market and the offered services, you may be surprised to see that the Marketplace is not the best one.

The robots that are published on the marketplace are, by and large, all bad. And the matter is not in weakness of their creators, but in the fact, that it is impossible to use strong mathematical packages like MATLABa or R in their functioning (that is what is desirable to promote).

So it's very simple. The Market is no longer a shop window. It is now a blunt system for selling goods legally and with copy protection. That's it. Now you have to learn how to promote your product in other ways. Most developers do not know how to do it.

And here the story closes the loop, they again need masters of sales and product promotion. And they killed the partner!

Conclusion, given the current situation, it is urgent to revive the partnership.

like this, I will put your products in my feed), there is a charge to become a friend)

Serhii Shevchuk:

Do you mean a one-off payment, or a monthly payment? A thought occurred to me - it would be nice if the market would charge a percentage for "window rental". For example, once a month it would charge 10% of the set price of the product. This way, all the rubbish that rarely (or never) sells would be quickly removed from the display case (thankfully, there's already a button) so that they don't have to pay.

In theory, you could do that.

But, here already, the rental price has to be reconciled. Otherwise "we'll throw the baby out with the rags".

Reason: