Help in Programming an EA for News..... - page 2

Hi Igorad...

Would there be a way to add some of these options into the form of the EA:-

The pip width between the BS and SS orders.

And the ability to close the opposite side of the order if it is not needed.

Hi,

Parameter PendOrdGap(in pips) is difference between current price and Stop Orders prices:

BS = Ask + PendOrdGap

SS = Bid - PendOrdGap

Extra order delete after execution of Pending Order.

EA for news

There are some EAs for trading news but I still don't have time to test them. Friday_news EA from Gordago Software Corp, News_EA from someone I don't know.

Files:

smalltalk:
There are some EAs for trading news but I still don't have time to test them. Friday_news EA from Gordago Software Corp, News_EA from someone I don't know.

I have Gordago.

Friday_news EA (attached) is using two indicators (attached as well). I think this EA is similar with Frade on Friday EA.

As to second EA so I don't know.

Files:

The big problem...

...with a news trader is that simulated testing won't give accurate results. I have done testing with straddling the market with stop orders and it worked well, but in real trading I ran into the problem of he order not being filled intill most of the move is gone. If its a short fast move, it gets filled at the end of the move and I lose on the pullback. So, only large slower moves will likely be profitable.

Ducati:
...with a news trader is that simulated testing won't give accurate results. I have done testing with straddling the market with stop orders and it worked well, but in real trading I ran into the problem of he order not being filled intill most of the move is gone. If its a short fast move, it gets filled at the end of the move and I lose on the pullback. So, only large slower moves will likely be profitable.

May be slip page?

This type of trading is not allowed anymore:

I asked north finance by chat if I can trade news like that and they replied:

" NorthFinance Support: if you do scalping regularly your account will be closed..................normally you must hold a position for at least 10 minutes"

They also said - that they will close anyones account if you do that !!!

So beware

KRUSHER_15, have you tested the TimeBreakExpert_v1.1? Or anyone did it?

TimeBreakExpert

Question for newdigital or igorad:

If I want to attach the TimeBreakExpert to different charts (different currency pair), should I change the magic number so that each chart has its own magic number?

What the TimeZone is actually for?

Thanks

igorad:
Hi,

some time ago I've developed TimeBreakExpert that opens orders at established time. So I think that it's good base for development of NewsTrader.

This EA is more advanced because use Trailing Stop and BreakEven. I think it's very important for such systems. Now I've made some small changes of code for your needs. Try to test this EA on demo.

Igor

smalltalk:
Question for newdigital or igorad:

If I want to attach the TimeBreakExpert to different charts (different currency pair), should I change the magic number so that each chart has its own magic number?

What the TimeZone is actually for?

Thanks

Yes it should be different.

Reason: