Plz I need to make alert for this indictors

1- RSTL

2- SATL

Thank you

Files:
rstl.mq4  4 kb
satl.mq4  4 kb
eur.gif  50 kb

This indictors is very important indictors this obtain the trend for the currency

fawaz:
Plz I need help

Hello everyone

Plz I need to make alert for this indictors

1- RSTL

2- SATL

Thank you

Please let me know how this works for you.

Nic

Files:

Hi Nicholishen

Thank you very math for reply me the indictor but sorry Nicholishen this file not work in MT4 thank for try and I hope to test this indictors it is very power indictors

fawaz:
Thank you very math for reply me the indictor but sorry Nicholishen this file not work in MT4 thank for try and I hope to test this indictors it is very power indictors

This works as long as you have the indicators compiled in the indicator folder, the WinUser32 file in the include folder, and the EA compiled in the Experts folder.

If you are having toubles compiling the EA, rename it and save it to the Experts folder then recompile it.

Files:
fx_pic010.jpg  150 kb

Hi Nicholishen

Thanks very math the the alert in run

thanks

currently in the process of creating an EA, also adding in williams % with the value of 90 for confirmation to take out some of the false signals. currently looking into 5min chart but will post EA for 5min 15min 30min 1hour 4hour so we can all do some back testing. i'v been using these indicators for about 6 weeks & they show plenty of promise. to learn more goto www.tradingdimensions.com to find out more.

will post EA's within 24hours.

Jorgka

jorgka:
currently in the process of creating an EA, also adding in williams % with the value of 90 for confirmation to take out some of the false signals. currently looking into 5min chart but will post EA for 5min 15min 30min 1hour 4hour so we can all do some back testing. i'v been using these indicators for about 6 weeks & they show plenty of promise. to learn more goto www.tradingdimensions.com to find out more.

will post EA's within 24hours.

Jorgka

thank you Jorgka

No problemo, Currently testing the crossing on 1min chart. so far so good. i,v also added the williams % 90. I'm also thinking of using pcci as an exit. will test that each indicator does what it's supposed to do before posting. There are a few different RSTL & Pcci indicators out there so use the ones I post. they might be slightly different than one another, but make sure we use the ones I post so where testing the same thing.

Any other idea's people, that we could use other filters to enter or exit. Once I finish I'll post these's EA.

I'm also setting it so you can choose the time frame that you desire, I don't trade asian period but some of you might.

Includes also TP TS & SL (for your own preferences)

you thought's & ideas please.

Filter to Add???

Any time frame?? if not i'll just post the ea from 1min to 4 hour & see how we go. So it's already triggered 3 sell & 3 buy accros multiple time frames 5 profit & only one loss. interesting so far but need everyone in this thread the thrash around all these EA's.

ideas anyone

Jorgka

May the heavens shower pips on us all

jorgka:
No problemo, Currently testing the crossing on 1min chart. so far so good. i,v also added the williams % 90. I'm also thinking of using pcci as an exit. will test that each indicator does what it's supposed to do before posting. There are a few different RSTL & Pcci indicators out there so use the ones I post. they might be slightly different than one another, but make sure we use the ones I post so where testing the same thing.

Any other idea's people, that we could use other filters to enter or exit. Once I finish I'll post these's EA.

I'm also setting it so you can choose the time frame that you desire, I don't trade asian period but some of you might.

Includes also TP TS & SL (for your own preferences)

you thought's & ideas please.

Filter to Add???

Any time frame?? if not i'll just post the ea from 1min to 4 hour & see how we go. So it's already triggered 3 sell & 3 buy accros multiple time frames 5 profit & only one loss. interesting so far but need everyone in this thread the thrash around all these EA's.

ideas anyone

Jorgka

May the heavens shower pips on us all

It might be beneficial to start you own thread in the downloads section with the title of your advisor.... Just my thoughts.

Reason: