Ema Cross! - page 35

amarnath:
Hi, Its probably beacuse micro lots are mostly enabled on live real accts and no broker i know have option to open demo with micro lots . Hope it helps

Hi Amarnath,

Just made a trade manual with Volume=0.01 and it was accepted by the broker.

cucurucu:
How is "MM"? True or False? I think the MoneyManagement is enabled and that's why Lots=0.1, not 0.01.

Please check it.

Bye.

Hi Cucurucu.

MM=True. Before you had to set MM=false if you wanted to trade a micro-account. Thats why Codersguru made another version of the EA where you could use MM=True with Micro-accounts.

Hello Codersguru,

I attach my statement today :

gkozlyk's idea (post #329)

Hi,

I have applied gkozlyk's idea to EmaCross2. I hope Codersguru doesn't get offended.

The results are impressive. You can see from the two statements attached that the modified version did "Total net profit 27111.00" and in the same period and conditions, the original version did "Total net profit 7432.00"

All with the default settings and MM with 10% risk. GBPUSD Daily.

(in H1 timeframe the original emacross had much better results)

Bye.

cucurucu:
Hi,

I have applied gkozlyk's idea to EmaCross2. I hope Codersguru doesn't get offended.

The results are impressive. You can see from the two statements attached that the modified version did "Total net profit 27111.00" and in the same period and conditions, the original version did "Total net profit 7432.00"

All with the default settings and MM with 10% risk. GBPUSD Daily.

(in H1 timeframe the original emacross had much better results)

Bye.

hi cucurucu...

Nice results...

Where is the EA?

Hi cucurucu

Pls can write what modification you made and pls attach here modified EA so we all can understand this modification and some one can further improve it.

I need permision

I want to have permision from CodersGuru to post the EA.

What do you think CodersGuru? Can I post the EA here?

BestRegards.

cucurucu:
I want to have permision from CodersGuru to post the EA.

What do you think CodersGuru? Can I post the EA here?

BestRegards.

Sure with pleasure !

Here it is:

Please note that I have tested it on MIG platform, with 3 pip spread and 10$ pip value/lot.

Please test it on ther platforms too and post the results here.

Best Regards.

Files:

ema_crossmod

Curucuru,

when you turn the expert on it opens both sell & buy orders??

leighton

Reason: