Market Prediction with EMA CROSS 1/2 - page 3

Hi guys ,this is my sytuation.

Only opened audjpy short

Files:
audjpy.gif  85 kb

EMA_Prediction_2

There were some errors in the previous Indicator .

using pos-1 in the EMA calculation was wrong because pos -1 is a bar in the future, it works only if there was future bars (while drawing the indicator from the first bar, the second bar is -1 of the first bar, and the third bar is -1 of the second bar etc. but the -1 of the current bar is not exist yet).

Anyway, this is the new version of the indicator.

I hope to see your comment! Is it worth to enhance or to forget !

Files:

Hi codersguru , thanks for updated version.

Can you explain please the use of little hands up or down near the arrows.

Thanks

Thumbs!

dirk:
Hi codersguru , thanks for updated version.

Can you explain please the use of little hands up or down near the arrows.

Thanks

Up and Down thumbs indicate that the prediction of the bar under the arrow was right or wrong.

Note: it maybe the prediction of the bar under the arrow is wrong but the trend is right and the after bar goes the direction of the prediction.

:-)

looks good coder guru.. I want to hear u is it posible to to have in left corner a text saying for example eurusd short

gbpusd short

and atach more instead of having many charts open a litle kind of portfolio tracking ?

sailor

I like this indicator, good job Coderguru.

sailor:
looks good coder guru.. I want to hear u is it posible to to have in left corner a text saying for example eurusd short

gbpusd short

and atach more instead of having many charts open a litle kind of portfolio tracking ?

sailor

sailor,

Thanks for trying the indicator!
About the question:
Do you mean to observe other pairs and apply the indicator to them without opening their charts? EX: You are working (open) eurusd chart and want to observe the gbpusd and/or gbpchf pairs?

Thanks

forextrend:
I like this indicator, good job Coderguru.

Thank you very much !

codersguru:
There were some errors in the previous Indicator .

using pos-1 in the EMA calculation was wrong because pos -1 is a bar in the future, it works only if there was future bars (while drawing the indicator from the first bar, the second bar is -1 of the first bar, and the third bar is -1 of the second bar etc. but the -1 of the current bar is not exist yet).

Anyway, this is the new version of the indicator.

I hope to see your comment! Is it worth to enhance or to forget !

CodersGuru,

Great indicator!

u rock superguru

Hi Mr. Coder you have kept it simple superguru (KISS).

u rock man.

Usted es un gran codiicador en MQL4, que vacano tener alguien del que se puede aprender mucho y gracias por ser tan activo en el foro, espero que su cuenta en MIG haya crecido un 4.000 % se lo merece hermano.

Reagards

South American Partner

Reason: