Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 2

Finally. I have mastered this monster. The attached file contains the Expert Advisor with the conditions, as suggested by the author. Entry to Sell if there is a point from above at the breakdown of bar minimum, above which the point is :), to Buy if the point is from below at the breakdown of maxima. Exit = entry in the opposite direction. Check. I will finish the averaging a bit later and will also post it.

Files:
adx.rar  5 kb

Telemah >>:
Не, тогда вопрос такой, открылась новая свеча, на предыдущем появился сигнал - точка. Он может исчезнуть? (я такого пока не заметил, в коде четко не разобрался) Если не исчезает, то какое формальное условие на вход надо прописывать в советнике исходя из данных только прошлых баров (1 и 2) ? Да хотя бы и с 0 - мне тоже подойдет :)

I have written in my Expert Advisor the following way.

plus=iADX(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,0);
plus_pr=iADX(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,1);
minus=iADX(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,0);
minus_pr=iADX(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,1);
high=iHigh(NULL,0,1);
low=iLow(NULL,0,1);

And the conditions

On buy: plus_pr<minus_pr && plus>minus && Bid>high

On the sell: minus_pr<plus_pr && minus>plus && Bid<low

Seems to be working

Thank you, I'll try putting it in mine now.

Telemah >>:
Спасибо, сейчас в своего попробую вставить.

I don't understand why it doesn't re-draw. I just looked in the indicator code, how it is built (namely ADX), and wrote the same in my Expert Advisor. I understand myself that it is based on the zero bar. I will have to check the Expert Advisor on the demo to see if there are any unnecessary deals. If I believe what the author of this thread says, I can cut a lot of cabbage:).

Telemah >>:

I don't understand why it doesn't re-draw. I just looked in the indicator code, how it is built (namely ADX), and wrote the same in my Expert Advisor. I understand myself that it is based on the zero bar. I will have to check the Expert Advisor on the demo to see if there are any unnecessary deals. If I believe what the author of this thread says, I can cut a lot of cabbage:).

Necron >>:
ГЫ, еще один советник будет, который докажет, что мартингайл зло!!! А автор ветки как считает? Может все таки лучше накапливать прибыльную сделку?

Gee... Is this a way of proving it already?

Then it's already proven here that forex is evil!

Show me an EA that proves otherwise! ;)

Telemah >>:

You can see on the test that some dots are missing, but the main thing is that the entry is made when the condition appears, and it's different from the opening of the candle, so... But all the same, the dots made me happy :)

So what are the test results? Please show a picture of the balance.
Reason: