Tools to analyze the trades - page 2

As many people requested so Igorad made a script to count all closed and open trades.

Please find attached the script and examples of reposts (from manually demo testing of ASCrend system on M1).

Please note that if you want to get close trades together with open ones so you need to apply this script once with OPEN_TRADES =false for close trades and second time with OPEN_TRADES =true for open trades. This script is generating the fime with the same name so you need to remove the previous one (if you need this previous one of course, if not - the new file will delete old one automatically).

Script just to calculte pip

newdigital:
First of all I am using this small script (attached) created by Beluck and fixed by Igorad. To use it be sure that you have "all history" in "account history" in your Metatrader (for the right calculation).

HI ND, I use this script to calculate a pip report but nothing to the pos. Can your help me.

Thanks

Script just to calculte pip

newdigital:
First of all I am using this small script (attached) created by Beluck and fixed by Igorad. To use it be sure that you have "all history" in "account history" in your Metatrader (for the right calculation).

HI ND, I use this script to calculate a pip report but nothing happend to the pos. Can your help me.

Thanks

jerami:
HI ND, I use this script to calculate a pip report but nothing happend to the pos. Can your help me. Thanks

Look at the image illustrating how this script works. I am using it to get some information quickly.

But now I am using the other scripts (posted on this thread as well) as those script generate the file and this file may be a document to post in elite section as a statement.

Files:
count_pips.gif  45 kb

Analysing Account Performance

Hello newdigital,

I have written software to analyse my trades on my MT4 accounts.

Attached are the reports that I can generate.

At the moment, it only analyses the total account, not each strategy. If you

are running one strategy per account, then this may be of some use to you.

Compiling the results takes about two minutes.

Please contact me via pm if this will be of use to you.

Coder

Please note that I am using PortfolioReport_v1.3 to generate the statements.

No Data on Report

I'm having the same problem as TaxiRan. My report is coming up blank when I use it on a demo with IBFX but it works fine on my Live Mini. I have ALL HISTORY shown but still nothing. Can someone help?

sbwent:
I'm having the same problem as TaxiRan. My report is coming up blank when I use it on a demo with IBFX but it works fine on my Live Mini. I have ALL HISTORY shown but still nothing. Can someone help?

Scripts are taking everything from the account history. Everything. So check the script settings (magic numbers, dates and so on) and account history.

I do not have better suggstion.

programmers need a little help please?

hi,

i'm having great test results for firebird63g but to make thing more clear i have to produce reports in pips which could be done by the attached script.

the proplem is tests done with crownforex platform which deals with a standard lot as 100k and mini as 10k while the ea cant fix it with that coz it deals with lots as all other platforms do standart lot as 1.0 and mini as 0.1...

thanks in advance regards...

You may try some other scripts from this thread.

Or you may use one of the version of statement visualization indicators.

Reason: