Discussion - page 61

Greetings from ElectricSavant ..I see a problem..Do I need Alpari Russia?

I use IBFX...so I guess I need to adjust all of the EA's here with the correct time inputs if they use them...(to make matters worse, we are getting a timezone change this weekend)

Also the results will differ greatly because of the different quotes, comapared to IBFX...

We desparatly need an IBFX EA Elite Section...

Can a person from the USA open an Alpari Russia account in English? I hope so as I am real excited about this Elite section and I plan to subscribe after my trial period. I have always wanted an Alpari account and some of the sharpest traders I know are from Russia and are my friends.

ES

A quote from ND in the getting started thread.

4. Brokers. We have very good thread about the brokers.

I am using now North Finance and Fibo Group. And I plan to use IBFX because many people are using this IBFX broker. I described in many thread in this elite section why and which broker and so on.

ooops I made a mistake. Please move or delete (I can repost) this thread to the discussion forum..Lets not clutter up the Elite Section with many threads...I apologize.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397

ES

ElectricSavant:
I use IBFX...so I guess I need to adjust all of the EA's here with the correct time inputs if they use them...(to make matters worse, we are getting a timezone change this weekend)

Also the results will differ greatly because of the different quotes, comapared to IBFX...

We desparatly need an IBFX EA Elite Section...

Can a person from the USA open an Alpari Russia account in English? I hope so as I am real excited about this Elite section and I plan to subscribe after my trial period. I have always wanted an Alpari account and some of the sharpest traders I know are from Russia and are my friends.

ES

A quote from ND in the getting started thread.

4. Brokers. We have very good thread about the brokers.

I am using now North Finance and Fibo Group. And I plan to use IBFX because many people are using this IBFX broker. I described in many thread in this elite section why and which broker and so on.

First of all read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

And there is the other thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

Anyone can open account with Alpari and IBFX. I name Alpari as Aplari rus (from Russia) because there is the other Alpari - Alpari from the UK.

IBFX brokers data is very different from Alpari (we are backtesting EAs using Alpari data). Of course the settings must be corrected for IBFX and it is not concerning the time adjusted only.

There is the other problem: there are EA with unreliable results of backtesting (i am talking about backtesting only). For example - Firebird 065 - backtesting results are different from forward testing. Or MaChannel - backtesting is diggerent from forward testing. Irrespective of the broker. It may be any broker. So, it is improssible to find good settings on IBFX by backtesting for some of the EAs.

Yes, I know that it may be good to test some EA with IBFX broker.

ElectricSavant:
Another question to Newdigital.

The amount of work you do here is incredible...

Have you ever thought about managing accounts with a portfolio of EA's and your research from this Elite Section? Just curious...

ES

Elite section about portfolio is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And look at 1st post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174701 as I am updating those portfolio every months with new continuing results.

This portfolio section is part of elite section as well.

Can you give the link for the correct Alpari to use ...I want to use the same dealer as you ND..Not unless you decide to change all your hundreds (thousands) of hours of work and setfiles to be utilized with IBFX..which I do not think you are willing to do...so it is up to me to change.

Just please give me a straight and clear link to what you derive your marvelous work with so that I may match your tests...Please.

If I am going to use this Elite Section..I want to do it in a direct way correctly...No need to try and fit all of your work to different dealers...just use the source is what i believe in...I am going to the Gym now...be back to read any replies later.

ES

I have just learned that Alpari is a London based company and I cannot be a client.

The Russian Alpari I cannot read...

This makes it very hard for me to use this Elite Section as there are very few converted IBFX setfiles available. Your Elite section seems to be for competent backtesters or Non US clients.

ND would you consider getting help from someone (I am not a competent backtester, thus you can see my problem in optimizing for IBFX) and to provide IBFX setfiles for the top 5 systems.

I am able to install EA's and Forward test however...I just need to get your same datafeed so I can use your setfiles or else are your work is meaningless.

ES

P.S. Just simply go to the IBFX site and fill out the form...and voila! you get a demo link by email...(these Demos do not expire if you use them)

Forex Demo Account < IBFX | Trade Forex

ElectricSavant:
...P.S. Just simply go to the IBFX site and fill out the form...and voila you get a demo link by email...(these Demos do not expire if you use them) Forex Demo Account < IBFX | Trade Forex

Last time it was like this: I am filling some form and the information about demo account willbe sent to my email. I did it many times 1 year ago. Nothing.

Well. I will try once again.

There are 2 Alpari brokers:

- Alpari UK

and

- Alpari rus.

Why you can not be client? It's no problem. Depends on which money you will deposit to them.

If less than 50,000 so Alpari rus will not be any problem. Alpari UK is new broker so I am not sure about them.

I gave the link to download Alpari rus Metatrader on the post above.

I will try to get demo IBFX to optimize the settings for IBFX.

Thanks for IBFX link.

I would subscribe to the Elite section for three reasons.

To get useable EA's and setfiles and to make money. How many people do you think have access to or use Alpari Russia ND? Why do you use such a thing?...How can people verify your data?

I guess I am not really Elite or Exclusive (or Russian) after all as I really do not know what I can give to this group...

Sad

ES

ElectricSavant:
New Digital...

Try this address they do not care...

1065 South Colorado Blvd.

Denver, Co. 80206

USA

Use a bogus phone number like:

try using a free email addresses with gmail.com

I can send you link to open up an account at gmail if you need. (give me your email address and I will send you an invitataion to gmail).

ES

P.S. If they filter Russian addresses that would be news to me

May be they filter Russian IP ...I will try to open account via elite server: the server is located in the US and i am testing EAs in this US server so it will not be a problem.

I will try tomorrow.

Reason: