The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 4

AMPitty:
Yes major losses ;-)Whats about exit strategy, or how long you stay in trade...you quit every day trade also if TP is not hit?then you trade only that day after arrow was formed ? or day after day?what sence has the sell / buy signal at top left of chart?

hi AMPitty, i am using trailing stop 25point. when trailing stop hit, exit the trade. i am not trade on the same day,when appear daily bar candle with arrow.i am wait for next day candle appear.i am not care about buy/sell signal at the top left corner of chart

today's trade: NZD/USD:ENTRY(SELL):0.8135 TRAILING STOP HIT:0.8122(EXIT)

DUE TO TRAILING STOP ,TODAY PROFIT IS ONLY 13 PIPS,BUT YOU THINK ONE FACTOR NO LOSS AT ALL!

THAT IS THE WORK OF A WIN SYSTEM!

signal is forming in AUD/USD(sell)

cherpu:
signal is forming in AUD/USD(sell)

Can you post chart ?

BUITRE:
Can you post chart ?

sell signal(AUD/USD) NOT CONFIRMED TILL THIS TIME

Hello cherpu,

yes the arrow appears and when next candle is starting with signal stil lvisible and start trade at next day is clear for me, also that SL. I ve made in demo some nice win, on monday as you mention that losses..but good to know that we should avoid this day.

So you trade this signal only "once" till you re aimed TP is reached, and wait till next signal came there for opposit way, or "ride" the signal on at next day again?

For excample EURUSD .. .Signal came for buy, you wait next day, Signal is stil lthere and enter...make you re aimed TP. What do you then? Start next day again a trade or leave EURUSD away till there is sell signal?

Regards for you re interesting system!

AMPitty:
Hello cherpu,yes the arrow appears and when next candle is starting with signal stil lvisible and start trade at next day is clear for me, also that SL. I ve made in demo some nice win, on monday as you mention that losses..but good to know that we should avoid this day. So you trade this signal only "once" till you re aimed TP is reached, and wait till next signal came there for opposit way, or "ride" the signal on at next day again?For excample EURUSD .. .Signal came for buy, you wait next day, Signal is stil lthere and enter...make you re aimed TP. What do you then? Start next day again a trade or leave EURUSD away till there is sell signal?Regards for you re interesting system!

one side,one trade.after, wait for opposite signal or other currency pair,s new signal.

The next time you enter a trade, please post the chart.

We would all like to see your entry.

Thank you.

no trade today,good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee friends.

Hi cherpu and everyone,

There's an arrow on D1 USD/JPY chart today (screenshot attached).

So if I understood correctly, we should wait till tomorrow and if the arrow is still there sell with 25 pips trailing stop and 100 pip target, correct?

When exactly would you sell (assuming the signal prevails)? opening of next day's candle?

Cheers!

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  66 kb
Reason: