extern double minXB = 0.786; I suggest to replace .786 on .618

extern double maxXB = 0.786;

extern double minAC = 0.886;

extern double maxAC = 1.13;

extern double minBD = 1.272;

extern double maxBD = 2.618;

extern double minXD = 0.886;

extern double maxXD = 1.13;

the indicator is good. it can detect patterns but i have to decide if i will trade it. nice work

can you add an alert if a pattern forms?

thanks

ok wait__________

try it ____________________

Files:
eurusdh1.png  54 kb

poruchik:
We may use QTA (quick time analizer) for time attach - template 133 n 200

Dear poruchik,

I used ZUP_v133 Navarro 200 + QTA v6 with 133 n 200 template (Use Default template and No Changes anything) Why QTA v6 didn't show anything ?

Can you give the Solution, please...

Whats the winning ratio with this pattern ? I have tried it. but mostly its shows off on 5 mins time frame . I tried searching it on 1 hr 4 hr. but couldnt find it! I used EURUSD and AUDCAD pair to test out the 134 Z

this is much better, i also noticed that it picks up more patterns. it also picked up the pattern i traded yesterday. thanks bro.

the winning ratio of this pattern is high. roughly 8 out of 10 trades.. but you need to consider time because it is a critical factor for this pattern. you have to filter the signals properly.

harrymonic:
the winning ratio of this pattern is high. roughly 8 out of 10 trades.. but you need to consider time because it is a critical factor for this pattern. you have to filter the signals properly.

which is the best time frame as per you to use this 134 V in which we can expect the least fakeouts ?

this is my first time using the indicator, i use manual trading in identifying the pattern.

but im testing the indicator now and its good... the rules of the pattern is posted on POST#62..

i use it in all timeframes and i filter my trades based on the guidelines i have set.

usually, i trade this pattern on 5m and 15min. Risk reward ratio is always at least 1:2. usually 1:4. thats why its profitable.

Eur h1-h4 _________________

Files:
eurusdh45.png  53 kb