Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 13

EURUSD Gartley Overshoot

Hi everyone,

I was reading through Larry's book and found this thread at the same time.

Here's an up to date chart of the EURUSD. I'm combining some simple Elliot Wave here also.

Opinions welcome if the pattern is invalid due to the overshoot which should have landed at 62%.

Cheers.

Kosai

Files:

mirou,

great article you posted. Thanks for posting it.

WRR

FX Kos - USDCHF Buy Recommendation

The Swiss Frank shows multiple system confluence indicating that it's current levels should hold, despite the surprise jobs number.

If this level does continue to hold and we don't have a follow through to the downside on Monday then the odds, in my opinion, for a large advance will increase.

My first target, if the high of the wave is taken out, is 1.24 where we should see some kind of pullback. If price continues through the 1.24 level, I'd look at the 1.26 area for bearish indications to short the market.

FxKos

Wow! Looks Great!

Hello! FxKos,

Are you using an indicator to calculate the waves?

If so, Will you please share?

Thank you.

FX-Hedger.

Kosai:
The Swiss Frank shows multiple system confluence indicating that it's current levels should hold, despite the surprise jobs number.

If this level does continue to hold and we don't have a follow through to the downside on Monday then the odds, in my opinion, for a large advance will increase.

My first target, if the high of the wave is taken out, is 1.24 where we should see some kind of pullback. If price continues through the 1.24 level, I'd look at the 1.26 area for bearish indications to short the market.

FxKos

Response to FX-Hedger

To answer the question, no I don't use an indicator. It is simple enough to do this manually. I prefer doing it manually since you get a feel for the pattern more, also having your screen filled with the tools giving you about 5 different patterns all at the same time is confusing.

If you check back in this thread you'll see the one everyone else uses.

Cheers.

Nice add-on and a question

WRR

The alert code I have written, is simply to draw your attention to a new pattern that may be a good trading opportunity. You must decide if it is a standard pattern and if the trading conditions are suitable to take the trade.

So far, ZUP is the best free harmonic pattern code I have seen for MT4. If anyone knows of better code, please let us know.

WRR,

Nice improvement to ZUP. I just found this thread today after limping through the Onix forum doing Google translations on posts there for ZUP info. Thank you for your creativity.

I have noticed a drain on my system resources (I run Win XP) when I apply ZUP to multiple currencies and multiple time frames of these currencies to monitor all the majors. Quite a crowded screen and low performance! I shut down as many unnecessary start-up files to obtain more resource memory but still, a real drag continued. So, I started Windows in Safe mode (minimal drivers and files) and opened MT4 with ZUPs and my system resources greatly improved. But, I am forced to minimal graphics (600 x 800 mode) and it does not display all the charts.

Have you, or anyone encountered a more optimal configuration for running numerous currencies and time frames simultaneously? Any input would be appreciated. Cheers!

Under Tools>Options>Charts

Max bars in history: put value 800-1000

Max bars in chart ut value 800-1000

Max Bars

Thanks PIPe PIPer,

Good suggestion. I will make the changes and be able to monitor them starting Sunday PM. I did not monitor the resources that the MT4 history may require (with intensive ZUP running), rather, I was monitoring present allocations. There are some processors that experience a drain or leakage of CPU resources and I was also looking there.

Appreciated.

The PIPe PIPer:
Under Tools>Options>Charts

Max bars in history: put value 800-1000

Max bars in chart ut value 800-1000

Thank you.

I have been having this "SLOW" Problem on my Computer for quite sometime. Now I remember I had increased the number of bars settings on my chart and on history.

Will test this tom when the market opens.

yano125

Ensign Zup

Greetings,

Does anyone have a template for Ensign Charts? I see lots of files for mq4 format but not Ensign Template format.

Thanks,

Dave

Reason: