Looking for real, real drained accounts! - page 6

NOTE 6

Losing traders are often unable to recognise and manage their emotions while trading. Successful traders are aware of their emotions and then examine the market. If the market condition has not changed, emotions are ignored. If the state of the market has changed - emotions are appropriate and they come out of the trade.

Conclusion:

If a trader enters or exits a trade simply based on emotion, then their market approach is not practical or rational. Strangely, damage can also be done if a trader completely ignores their emotions. In extreme cases, this can cause physical illness due to psychological stress. In addition, valuable subconscious trading skills that a trader possesses but has no conscious awareness of can be lost. It is better to acknowledge the emotions that arise and analyze the market again at these moments to see if it is consistent with the conclusions on which you made the trade. Proof of this conclusion can be found in the fact that even very systematic traders have moments when they make successful trades for no apparent reason. This is usually referred to as "luck" or "being in the zone".

One more observation and I'm going to cry.

This... what's his... can we not observe any more?

Korvet:

.......... ...
The pipsipsizer and the long term pusher are both basically doing the same thing, but the guerrillas left alive in the percentage ratio, for sure... The pipsizer and the long term pusher are both basically doing the same thing, but the guerrillas left alive in the percentage ratio, for sure. As for the pipsipsitter and long-term worker - it's like a kamikaze and guerrilla. Both basically do the same thing, but the guerrillas are probably 99% more alive. I worked in a dc myself in a former life :o). There's no cure for it, in the sense of making a quick buck :o). But good luck anyway :o).

There's no fucking question...

Well, who the fuck would ask! // Shakespeare William - in the ass, what? Does anyone remember?

Gerasimm:
The pipsitter and the long term pusher are basically doing the same thing, but the guerrillas are probably 99% more alive than the percentages. As for the pipsipsitter and long-term worker - it's like a kamikaze and guerrilla. Both basically do the same thing, but the guerrillas are probably 99% more alive. I worked in a dc myself in a former life :o). There's no cure for it, in the sense of making a quick buck :o). But good luck anyway :o).

Dough quickly do not want (well, how not want), for me it's a new topic, with great prospects (I see). And in general, what I need I described earlier.

Nobody...

That's how we live...

And why are children so stupid? We make them so!

===

Griboyedov comes to mind: "To have children - who wasn't smart enough?"

And some illiterate bastard just went and killed a man. All their "shrapnel-shrapnel" rainbow bodies can't justify a fingernail... Let them pussyfoot around in their miserable paradise.

NOTE 7

Losing traders worry a lot about being right. They love the adrenaline and endorphin that trading can provide. They need to be in touch with the market almost twenty-four hours a day. Successful traders recognise emotions but do not allow them to become a controlling factor in the trading process. They may not look at the monitor screen all day long. For them, trading is a business. They don't worry about being right. They focus on what makes money and what doesn't. They enjoy finding the best odds in trading. If there are no such chances, they don't play.

Conclusion:

It is important to be in tune with the market, but it is also important to have a life outside of trading so as not to go to extremes and experience psychological and physical overload. Successful traders are active enough to stay in shape, but also understand that this is a business, not a mania.

Svinozavr:

Nobody...

That's how we live...

And why are children so stupid? We make them that way!

I don't think there's any point in asking you for a failed deposit.

NOTE 8

A losing trader in a failed trade goes and buys a new book or system, and then starts again on nothing. Successful traders, when they fail, find out what happened and then adapt their current methodology with this in mind. They don't jump easily to new systems or techniques, but do so only when it becomes clear that the old approach no longer works. In fact, the best traders often use methodologies that are organically linked to the underlying market structure and therefore will always be part of the market they trade in. Thus, the possibility that the market will change its shape to the point where the methodology becomes useless is very unlikely.

Conclusion:

The most successful traders have a methodology or system which they use very consistently. Often, this is tied to one or two methods and market approaches that have proven effective in the past. Even a bad plan that is used consistently will be better than jumping from system to system. This observation implies that the stylistic underpinnings of the market approach must be established before consistent profit-making can begin.

NOTE 9

Losing traders look up to new "gurus" and try to emulate their techniques. Successful traders keep an eye out for new techniques that appear on the market, but stay with their opinion if some of the technique cannot be effectively applied within their current market approach.

Conclusion:

Once again, please note that a trader's individuality and level of comfort and knowledge of their system is more important than the latest innovations or the opinion of a "market guru".

Reason: