Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 170

hrishabh:
why my post is not posted ?

It came to moderation mode and I moderated it.

I am not sure but I think - because of overquoting: you quoted previous post and your post came to moderation mode.

================

As to this folder ... no idea sorry ...

I do not have Windows 7. You can try to use search in Windows.

I think - this folder may exist on some different place in case of this Windows ... because of compatibility.

Did you open metatrader 5?

because in case of Metatrader 4 - I did not have this folder after installation - I should open MT4 and create an account, and after that only I will see this folder.

may be - same with metatrader 5.

I have opened MT5 many times , In fact traded with real account .and find it strange that nobody have raised this issue on this forum ever .

MT4 does have a "files" folder on Windows 7 but MT5 does not .

Try same MQL5 but in following:

C: \ Users \ ... \ AppData \ Roaming (or the other name) \ MetaQuotes \ Terminal \ MetaTrader 5 \ MQL5 \

stoev:
hello where i can find the dragon pattern and A dragon pattern , fibonacci values

see_______________

Files:
dragon.png  61 kb
10821082esd_.gif  113 kb

iCustom function with ZUP

I appreciate a lot your work and especially Poruchik version.

Is it possible to modify ZUP_v110_poruchik DR1 in order to use iCustom function with this indicator ? ( giving a numeric output that identify the pattern )

many thanks

thanks

ZUP 100 made specially for better use technique DML&EWA

thanks for you sharing can you help me? how can i find this template by this color? all of zup work on black back ground and one more help?all of your link about DML&EWA isn't English i can't understand? all of translator dose not translate very well ... thanks

I do not use DML&EWA Technique

Use last ZUP 113

About AP on ZUP see here Вилы Эндрюса в ZUP - Forex forum Onix

About DML&EWA Technique see here DML&EWA Technique - Forex forum Onix

Files:
bfd_.gif  55 kb

hrishabh:
Could somebody tell me where to locate "FILES" folder to install HWAFM files ?

You need to install mt5 in xp serv PAC 2 comp mode to get the files folder.

ZUP 113 2/09/12 Вилы Эндрюса в ZUP - Forex forum Onix - Страница 3

For a mode of a conclusion twisted Andrews with a binding to any bars parameters are added:

AutoMagnet - includes automatic примагничивание points of a binding twisted Andrews.

AMBars - specifies quantity of bars on the right and to the left of a bar, above which (under which) it is located a point of a binding twisted.

On the given site search of an extremum to which become attached вилы is automatically made.

As it to use.

We specify a mode of a binding twisted to any bars ExtCustomStaticAP true

We specify AutoMagnet true and we specify value of parameter AMBars

We expose points of a binding static twisted Andrews strictly above the chosen extremum - AMBars if it is necessary to adhere to a maximum, or it is strict under the chosen extremum - AMBars if it is necessary to adhere to a minimum. But at all inside of a bar - in this case the point of a binding remains inside of a bar.

After displacement of label APm in right top to angle of the chart and after arrival of the first tic вилы Andrews will automatically become attached to extrema. Thus the binding will be made on minimally possible таймфрейме. That is if we, for example, adhere вилы on the hour chart, the bar on minute will be found (or above - depends on availability of history) the chart, appropriating an extremum on the hour chart. By time of this minute bar the binding will be made. There are following reefs. It is known, that МТ 4 allows to give out different quotations on different таймфреймах. That is we shall admit have an extremum on the hour chart. On charts of others таймфреймов, in this case fineer, bars appropriating on time to an extremum on the hour chart can have an extremum on some items differing from an extremum on the hour chart. In this case the binding will be carried out on that fineer таймфрейме, where the maximum more or is equal to an extremum (for an extremum on a maximum) on the hour chart. For a minimum to the contrary.

Files:
zup_v113.mq4  579 kb

thanks

many thanks i wish i know russion but all of them explain by russion langouage !!

poruchik:
I do not use DML&EWA Technique

Use last ZUP 113

About AP on ZUP see here Вилы Эндрюса в ZUP - Forex forum Onix

About DML&EWA Technique see here DML&EWA Technique - Forex forum Onix
Reason: